• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] OriginalTibia | 8.0 RLMap | 50x exp | ONLINE!!!

@Fribben what about boosted tombs? dont ignore people when they want it ;p
its kinda important

He said he can't add it in time. Apparently it's hard for him to ctrl + f and replace certain parts of his spawns.xml with the old one. Should just take 5minutes at max.

@OldSchoolPlayer : Thank you for alerting us, but it is not an issue, but it displays correct now.

I already answered the question regarding boosted tombs. To those who misunderstands what I am saying, I would advise re-reading before someone accidently mistakes you for a fool.

Server is online in less than 30 minutes! register here.

Fribben.

If anyone is doubting the client you can download your own 8.0 client & ipchanger to connect to your gameworld, this is a false-positive for anyone who is interested in knowing what the errors is saying.

THE SERVER IS ONLINE!!!!

Fribben.

not even 100 players... what a fail
shoulda bought that otservlist advertisement bruh

Currently 90 players are online on OriginalTibia.
The maximum on this world was 92 players on Feb 14, 2015, 06:08 pm.

He did just start it for like 20 minutes ago? Do u guys expect it will be 1000 players online the first 20 minutes?

He did just start it for like 20 minutes ago? Do u guys expect it will be 1000 players online the first 20 minutes?

No but other oldschool servers had 300+ at launch. So I wouldn't expect this server to have a big player base at all.

Yet you play every edition, you don't recommend it to others but you recommend it to yourself, who hired this comedian to this thread? I can pay for the expenses.

Anyone doubting our services or the server itself is free to contact us through the PSB board or through mail, we are happy to answer any question you have. For those interested in what they are saying, I have even invited his leader and told him to get me an impartial person over 5 times but he ignores it and continues to flame, it should describe what type of a person he is. If anyone is still doubting, you are also free to get an impartial person who has a good reputation and I will happily arrange what I have promised.

Other than that, I thank you all who participated in the server's launch and I hope you enjoy your stay, more features and updates is on it's way :)
To register please click here.

Fribben.

I havn't played originaltibia's last 4(?) versions since u spoofed the online list and banned those who asked why.
Who is my leader?

I don't have to explain myself again, now you are still here crying with no argument, why are you still here? You said your part, leave if you are not interested. I gave you an alternative for the seventh time now yet you talk, I haven't ordered a radio as far as I'm concered.

Have a good day,
Fribben.

imagine if it was 7.72, so much people would play but you have chosen the wrong path.

yea 7.72 would attract more people, said it 100 times. Maybe next server

Back