• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] OriginalTibia.com - Thais War - 7.4

really? Same thing happens here, like every 5 mins or so, i freeze, i can wait 1h im stil frozen, i ahve to exit and open tibia again ;o know why this happens?

started happening to me when i switched from windows 7 to windows xp (although i also switched laptops entirely in that change)

how often does it happen to you? .. it seems to happen to me every few minutes if there are a good few people on my screen and not as much when it's only me + 1 other (although field runes can cause it too i think) so it might be graphical. i dunno!

edit, ok i read your post it happens every 5 mins. do you notice anything unique about what is going on when it happens? and do you use ip changer or write "host blablabla.com port 1111" in properties on desktop icon?

Started happening to me 1-2 days ago for no reason, and i dont know if its only 7.4 client or all. been playing only 7.4 now, and it happens like every 2-5 minutes :S

yep, and again I ask, how long have you been playing tibia? how many years????????!

I do not know exactly how much I would have to calculate. Me start play 7.5-8.0(Titania) , 8.0-8.42 (inferna) Leter i stop play global only ots 7.4-7.7.

Again I ask , want to duel later or next day 1 vs 1 you make cam and me and show you fast aiming.

Last edited:
your skill curve is flatlining and has for the better part of your career o.o

Shushu, i fixed the problem for myself. dunno what it'll do for you, if you're interested pm me

Debugged team you are hopeless, firm in the group, in the words of the forum. I invite you to a duel 1vs1. Everyone has an obligation to film their attacks mouse.
You are strong only in the group and with bots.

My new short movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pHFjPMumso

Last edited:
ye i can upload a movie with mouse if you wanna? and next time we're online you're up for a duel, ye?

edit: insane movie you got there btw

Debugged team you are hopeless, firm in the group, in the words of the forum. I invite you to a duel 1vs1. Everyone has an obligation to film their attacks mouse.
You are strong only in the group and with bots.

My new short movie: YouTube - ‪aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa‬‏

You are always with random noobs in team who called ppls "BOT BOT AIM AIM BOT BOT" if they play better than them.

this ot is the best otserv classic. this is real pvpm old school.

thanks you,with upload , from chile

why is this guy not using classic controls? o.o

I was wondering why I don't use tibia classic controls <_<

@tampon You can't claim someone bots if he aims good and hits alot of sds in streak, try find some evidence and since you use cam you will be able to show those evidence to others (such as under roof shooting, spamming uhs, first burst and sd in same time etc.)

* is using tibia classic control (epic win)
* has placed ring backpack as far as possible from ring slot (epic logic)
* is almost never using haste
* does pull e-ring when in a one-on-one close encounter with a paladin
* has the weirdest music taste ever in human history

Back