• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Osirion 8.54 «RPG - OpenPvP»

Greyshade, just by curiousity, who are you ingame? :)

Took lvl 100 sometime ago!

lvl100.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, a teaser of what I've made for you guys today. Might be launched.

18c94j.jpg

1. Earth Elemental + Bog Raider dungeon
2. A single Wyrm spawn
3. A mountain infested with wyrms and a surprise quest for mid-levels

But you'll do it more detalied right? It doesnt fit in with the other map cause its veery detlied and nice ;pp Anyway this is looking good! =)

Way to go Chefen, looks nice! Though, I'm starting to lose my patiance, feels like there's even less players then it were for like 3 days ago. This is irritating... :(

Well, it is more detailed when you look at it closer. And didn't want to make it too good on the surface because it needs to be imported to the map and will probably get edited to make it fit. Anyways, I'd like to see how it looks like in-game and then see if anything needs to be changed.

Way to go Chefen, looks nice! Though, I'm starting to lose my patiance, feels like there's even less players then it were for like 3 days ago. This is irritating... :(

If you look what I wrote you'll see why so many players quitted this ot immediately after they joined. Cause this Yrexz is hunting them.