• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Osirion 8.54 «RPG - OpenPvP»

+ den sneaken du failade för 3 min sen.

hahah i was nt going to sneak you, do you really think im able to sneak you alone?
Its not hard for you to press your heal hotkey after each sd.
I was going to Exp there, as i did from lvl 112 xD

3Vk7qGTdsE.png

Okay, after taking a good look at my wyrm/earth elemental place, I realized it sucked. So I'll spend some time editing it, making it bigger and way more detailed. After that I'll make a new place, preferably a town with outlaws or humanoid monsters. So my question to you is a town with various outlaws (wild warriors, bandits, black knights and maybe a custom outlaw monster) OR a pirate bay with various pirates.

My suggestion is to NOT make wild warrior place, cause noone is looking for them. Add more black knights etcetc, more quests! Thats what this OT need most.

u added, EE / bog raider cave? your iq is below 59, seriously?
Majority of the PLAYING people, are 90+, and who the fuck wanna hunt bogs/ee's at 90+ when u can go dls...

hahahaha agreed. bogs/ee`s would be usefull only if gm totally nerfed dls lootrate

I'm on the way giving up on this ot. We are still on the same amount of players online on the average as we were for 3-4 days ago. Nevermind, why do I even bother? Good luck with this ot, it's great mapping and as gms you've been awesome this far. Might come back when I'm in the right mood.

So long!

Very good server imo, rates are just right and the other players are REALLY helpful. all i can say about this server is play it!

u added, EE / bog raider cave? your iq is below 59, seriously?
Majority of the PLAYING people, are 90+, and who the fuck wanna hunt bogs/ee's at 90+ when u can go dls...

I'm adding those spawns to add a more RPG feeling to the map instead of like 500 diffrent dl spawns. Those spawns give me the freedom later on to create a quest with a story line where you need to read books, look for clues and so on in order to obtain the reward.

You are going to create storyline, with 4 people, when none of them is going to do anything else then bot.

Yeah, I know that the wyrm thingy sucked big time, that's why I'm working on editing it. But atm, I'm all stuck in starcraft 2 and my god, I love that game!