• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Pokemon Portal Online Beta! [Custom]

check Quick Attack, it teleports pokemons sometimes on the 'air' or the stairs, prolly on the walls also, you should revise that spell.

So Crash again? Btw my pidgey need a heart stone but stone seller doesnt sell them

So Crash again? Btw my pidgey need a heart stone but stone seller doesnt sell them
Yes, sorry for the crash. Im trying to fix it.

Now the npc is selling the stone ^^

Crash again :/

Going to post some bugs while it is down.

Leveling up now makes my ivysaur hp go to around 5% hp.

My fearow says it has 4.5k hp but it got 1 hit by gengar for 160 dmg

Counter on the webiste has been updated. Approx 15min, it will open again with some bug fixes ive done. Boost machine can be founded south from Pokemon Center.

ill try do now exegutorr~ but can u change boost in to leaf stones ?

Is it possible to enter still? I've been trying every hour now, but every time that I try it says: all login servers are offline. *sadface*

Is it possible to enter still? I've been trying every hour now, but every time that I try it says: all login servers are offline. *sadface*
Check the website, counter is countingdown. approx 15min left.

I still have the same problem.. "All login servers are offline"
For me its working :/ Btw are you using ipchanger? Dont use any ipchanger, the client has the ip included.

It should still patch automatic :/

Back