• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Pokemon Portal Online Beta! [Custom]

Well, as i notice these errors need alot of editing on a file with 2k lines of code. I got idea to make new function in the sources.

Please hold on maybe 20min.

Thanks for waiting.

Well, as i notice these errors need alot of editing on a file with 2k lines of code. I got idea to make new function in the sources.

Please hold on maybe 20min.

Thanks for waiting.
hurry up! in 1h italy vs england

haha np take your time

Its online, i dont expect it to stable yet.

Exp is higer also.

Wow, where the hell are the GMs, the damage is broken again...I dealt 200~ with water skills on fire monsters, now I deal 35~ on everything... -_-

I will try this ! :p

Could someone help me ? XD This is weird XD

Okay, I am kinda done for now...
Some bugs: Like mentioned before, the damage randomly gets reduced, this only affects skills, also elements will be ignored, you deal and receive same damage everywhere.
You can't watch other people stream, you will just become invisible yourself, monster target you but can't damage you, you have to relog to end that.
Fear/confuse effects: Pokemon just frigging ignore everything when they walk around randomly. Yes, a Ponyta in the fire TP is in the water and yes, my Squirtle decided to walk on invisible tiles in 2nd floor of pyramids.
Spearow can not be caught, I saw the green effect but it still said it failed and didn't get the Pokemon.
That's it so far to bugs, just have to mention how poorly balanced it is right now. Ask my Squirtle that killed a Charizard.
Get the damage fixed for now and I will keep on exploring stuff, no fun with barely any damage.

Hi!

When I try to catch pokemons, the dead body disappear. (bug?)

When it's full release?

Okay, I am kinda done for now...
Some bugs: Like mentioned before, the damage randomly gets reduced, this only affects skills, also elements will be ignored, you deal and receive same damage everywhere.
You can't watch other people stream, you will just become invisible yourself, monster target you but can't damage you, you have to relog to end that.
Fear/confuse effects: Pokemon just frigging ignore everything when they walk around randomly. Yes, a Ponyta in the fire TP is in the water and yes, my Squirtle decided to walk on invisible tiles in 2nd floor of pyramids.
Spearow can not be caught, I saw the green effect but it still said it failed and didn't get the Pokemon.
That's it so far to bugs, just have to mention how poorly balanced it is right now. Ask my Squirtle that killed a Charizard.
Get the damage fixed for now and I will keep on exploring stuff, no fun with barely any damage.
Kikos got an spearow so it should work fine

Thank you guys for the reports, we shall continue tomorrow at: 16:00 GMT +1

Code:
Changelog 1.0:
*Fixed alot of console errors
*Added light to the start area of choose your pokemon
*Made some changes to the client, such as icon, title and etc..
*Added !report command
*Added food
*Fixed fishing
*And some other fixes and optimizations

Back