• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Pokemon Portal Online Beta! [Custom]

Code:
Changelog 1.2:
*Fixed some map bugs! (Next time when you report, please stand next to the bug and use the command. Since the command is storing your position)
*Fixed Fly/Surf
*Fixed catch and added new catch system! Use the command "!pokeball Pokename" to see how much extra chance you have collected!
*The Miss chance has been reduced and the conditions interval also!
*Now when you're pokemon has a sleep condition, it will turn into a sleeping body!
*Fixed catch, that they are now sent to dp!
*And some other errors!
_P4gAP4G.png

New catch system:
  • The extra chance will reset to 0 once you catch the pokemon.
  • The balls you already used will count for the extra chance.
By using the command: !pokeball PokeName, you will get this msg:
Code:
You've already wasted: 3 Poke balls [0.0003%] trying to catch a Rattata.

The extra chance will not be avaliable for the following pokemons:
Code:
red gyarados, aerodactyl, crystal onix, big snorlax

The extra chance is reduced by 50% for shinys!
I Like the new Catch system gonna sheck it out now :)

That new catch system makes things way too easy, I think it's buggy.
Before new catch system: 75 UB, 100 SB, 400 pokeball: Abra, Geodude caught.
200 pokeball after new catch system: Jolteon, Dewgong, 2x Growlithe, Vulpix, Magnemite, Electrode, Haunter, 2x Voltorb caught

13:24 You advanced to fist fighting level 11.

is that normal? xD

also I think that you should do as I did in https://github.com/PrinterLUA/FORGOTTENSERVER-ORTS/commit/0d4a32f7722abfc44a408fcd54b960bf619a3fe0 so we get better messages status :)

13:25 Charmander loses 11 hitpoints due to an attack by Magikarp.
13:25 Your Charmander deals 24 to Magikarp.

instead of

13:25 A charmander loses 11 hitpoints due to an attack by a magikarp.
13:25 Your a charmander deals 24 to a magikarp.

also add damage before number:
Your a charmander deals 24 damage to a magikarp.

That new catch system makes things way too easy, I think it's buggy.
Before new catch system: 75 UB, 100 SB, 400 pokeball: Abra, Geodude caught.
200 pokeball after new catch system: Jolteon, Dewgong, 2x Growlithe, Vulpix, Magnemite, Electrode, Haunter, 2x Voltorb caught
It's not bugged, but if it's now to easy to catch. Ill need to check it out
13:24 You advanced to fist fighting level 11.

is that normal? xD

also I think that you should do as I did in https://github.com/PrinterLUA/FORGOTTENSERVER-ORTS/commit/0d4a32f7722abfc44a408fcd54b960bf619a3fe0 so we get better messages status :)

13:25 Charmander loses 11 hitpoints due to an attack by Magikarp.
13:25 Your Charmander deals 24 to Magikarp.

instead of

13:25 A charmander loses 11 hitpoints due to an attack by a magikarp.
13:25 Your a charmander deals 24 to a magikarp.

also add damage before number:
Your a charmander deals 24 damage to a magikarp.
Thanks for the suggestion :)

@All
How Printer is checking for console errors from the spells:
vIcQuVLE.png

I've sent some reports ingame :p
here are some new ones:

- don't allow fishing while surfing because it will get fished monsters stuck in water :D
- add minimap marks on login with at least some useful locations like store and so on
- where is the food system you added? xD
- change the message "you don't have enough cap" to something like "You can't carry more than six pokemons" since I was kinda confused that I wasn't able to catch one because of cap lol
- item prices in description doesn't match the selling price in npc? xD
- still need to fix outfit names, maybe change then all to something like "Outfit #1" and so on instead of names
- the paralyze on my poke is lasting like... forever lol
- the message when using pokedex from far away should be "You are too far away" instead of "To far away" xD
- I shouldn't be able to use the spell "Fear" without a target selected

Last edited by a moderator:
I've sent some reports ingame :p
here are some new ones:

- don't allow fishing while surfing because it will get fished monsters stuck in water :D
- add minimap marks on login with at least some useful locations like store and so on
- where is the food system you added? xD
- change the message "you don't have enough cap" to something like "You can't carry more than six pokemons" since I was kinda confused that I wasn't able to catch one because of cap lol
- item prices in description doesn't match the selling price in npc? xD
- still need to fix outfit names, maybe change then all to something like "Outfit #1" and so on instead of names
- is it normal that Gloom spam that poison gas effect that much?
Thank you bro, for the reports :)
*About the food, what do you mean? Just buy food and eat :p
*change message, does that msg appear when you catch and have max pokes?
*item prices, should match. Expect the stones, since it is beta :p
*poison gas, i think so :p

*change message, does that msg appear when you catch and have max pokes?
nope, when a guy gave me a pokeball I wasn't able to take it

@food
where do I buy it then? =P (that is why minimap marks would be good)

also about cap issue, seems like I can't buy anything if I have 6 pokes because my cap is 0 and so NPC doesn't have option to select an item to buy :/

nope, when a guy gave me a pokeball I wasn't able to take it

@food
where do I buy it then? =P (that is why minimap marks would be good)

also about cap issue, seems like I can't buy anything if I have 6 pokes because my cap is 0 and so NPC doesn't have option to select an item to buy :/
Alright, thanks. There is only two shop places :p Npc name is Oliver.

Alright, thanks. There is only two shop places :p Npc name is Oliver.
add default light to characters like utevo lux =P also make pokes like 10 levels fasters since right now I can outrun every poke that I've catch :/ they are so slow

add default light to characters like utevo lux =P also make pokes like 10 levels fasters since right now I can outrun every poke that I've catch :/ they are so slow
About the light, you have to use such as abra, kadabra, alakazam, drowze or hypno. About the speed, i know, i shall edit all the 251 poke xml files :p

About the light, you have to use such as abra, kadabra, alakazam, drowze or hypno. About the speed, i know, i shall edit all the 251 poke xml files :p
I got a great idea lol: why not use questlog to put tutorials for new users? :D that would be great, I'm still lost in how to use rest, fly and such

also add some effect when looting a monster if successful =d

I got a great idea lol: why not use questlog to put tutorials for new users? :D that would be great, I'm still lost in how to use rest, fly and such

also add some effect when looting a monster if successful =d
Well, tutorial if you ask me it req pics. Either i build the pics into pic file and send them on the server or i add on the website :p

About the autoloot, it sends a cancel text, but what for effect do you suggestion? fireworks?

Well, tutorial if you ask me it req pics. Either i build the pics into pic file and send them on the server or i add on the website :p

About the autoloot, it sends a cancel text, but what for effect do you suggestion? fireworks?
I'd use bluenote :) and for the ingame tutorial, I mean just a brief description like:

Rest - use this and this
Online players - use !online command
Attack - use m1 to m12
Evolve - use item x at level y

I'd use bluenote :) and for the ingame tutorial, I mean just a brief description like:

Rest - use this and this
Online players - use !online command
Attack - use m1 to m12
Evolve - use item x at level y
What do you mean with rest :p?

About the evolve, it shows stone and lvl, when you use pokedex on the pokemon ^^

What do you mean with rest :p?

About the evolve, it shows stone and lvl, when you use pokedex on the pokemon ^^

@rest
_P4gAP4G.png

and about the evolve it was just an example =P btw when are you going to restart the server again? xD I want to keep playing with some more bugs fixed

@rest
_P4gAP4G.png

and about the evolve it was just an example =P btw when are you going to restart the server again? xD I want to keep playing with some more bugs fixed
Tomorrow i should restart the server.
The rest is a move which belongs to snorlax :p

I've converted the pokemon moves file 4k line of codes to metatables :p
Fixed bugs which got reported and also bugs that i noticed myself ^^
Ill write the changelog tomorrow :D

Thanks for the reports, about npc dont sell if you have not enough cap, that is a tricky one. Since i tried with source changes, it didnt help...

so I evolved my poke into a Exeggutor at lvl 55 and now I can't use it because it needs lvl 80 xD weird

also make us that are watching cast doesn't get paralized by monsters =P

and make the experience that we won by using pokedex be shown like the normal exp (the animated thing), and also maybe higher it a bit? 50~100 is kinda low and since this can't be abused I see no harm

PS: I still don't found the NPC that sells food xDDDDDD

Last edited by a moderator:
Code:
Changelog 1.3:
*Fixed fly caused removing tiles and also sometimes fly over roof!
*Fixed healing, now the Nurse Joy should go through all your bags to find the pokeballs!
*The speed of pokemons has raised up with +100!
*Fixed now you can't switch place with your unique pokeball which is on the ballslot and with a pokeball which is on the ground!
*Added duel system, to start duel use the command: !duel
*Added new command: !commands to see all the commands you can execute!
*Now when you call a pokemon, you will not be able to switch places with other pokeballs!(This caused the bugs with calling many pokemons)
*Now only the player should gain exp!
*Optimized some codes!
*Fixed map bugs and some other errors!

Also in upcoming update, such as the rock island:
6EcPcNGA.png

Also the city revamp:
Iy71uDO.png

Back