• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Pokemon Portal Online Beta! [Custom]

saw someone using attack when i logged in but dont know how he did it :( btw server off again?

- Add some light to the starting area where you chose your first poke
- Make it easier to know where is the pokeball slot so we can use or pokemon (I was lost at it lol but got it)
- Change client ico with a resource hacker so it is the same as the shortcuit image https://i.imgur.com/0OJ102K.png
- Change server name (PPO) to something else since you may want to open more servers later and better doing it now (like diamond etc)
- Add some starting tutorial or books where we can read how to attack etc

Seems like a nice server, but one thing I liked about Pokemon servers was exploring. If I recall there are teleports too all spawns? Teleport servers have never been appealing to me :X
Still a good server and wish you the best of luck! :D

- Fix outfit names
- Make ratata weaker or make us stronger lol (got rapped by two so easy) that will make noobs quit xD
- Use tibia cooldowns for moves? =P
- Give starters something to heal their poke
- Add something ingame so we can report bugs, something like !report that also keeps our position so you can check map bugs
- Add description to some items so we can see what it does

magicarps are doing dmg!

FAAAAAAAKE

-zubats too stronk
-the cd timers are not so clear (i'm just spamming buttons xD)

Server will open soon again, just fixing the errors ive got.

- Add some natural healing system with food, even if it is slow like 1 hp each 10 seconds, so we can at least run away and wait for heal instead of dying
- Give us something like utevo lux
- Remove market from depot
- Make it so the effect is send when the pokemon is teleporting back to you is shown both "frompos" and "topos" (hope you get it)

someone know how to catch pokemons? because using with crosshair didnt work for me

- Add some natural healing system with food, even if it is slow like 1 hp each 10 seconds, so we can at least run away and wait for heal instead of dying
- Give us something like utevo lux
- Remove market from depot
- Make it so the effect is send when the pokemon is teleporting back to you is shown both "frompos" and "topos" (hope you get it)
Ye the last part i understod, mby poof effect when it get tped frompos, then teleport topos :p

oh ok, was hoping for some serious poke server in the eu region :( guess this is more a "fun" sevrer

Thank you guys, for all the support. Count in approx 15min it will be back.

We have tested out the dmg of lower levels. Now it's hopefully perfect :) You won't get raped by Rattatas anymore :D

Btw u should add a little beginner tutorial for new players, because players who never played a pokemon ot dont really know how everything works.

Been 15 mins seems like you ran into trouble. how long left to go before everyone can log in

Back