• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden]PoveriaOT.com pvp-e CustomEvo 8.54-8.57! powered by green zebra hosting.

no, but you think all things on this server is over powered, if you think so, we don't care if just you would't play Poveria OT. its more tibia players so STFU and leave this thread ok?.

First of all I can decide myself wether I post here or not, second and last, do you really think im the only one who thinks your donation items are overpowerd? Because I'm sure im one of the many people who dislike this :peace:

First of all I can decide myself wether I post here or not, second and last, do you really think im the only one who thinks your donation items are overpowerd? Because I'm sure im one of the many people who dislike this :peace:

Good then stop write. none will care about your little whine. This server is good. Let them get a chance to decide themselves if the server is none balanced or not.

So just leave it :)

Good then stop write. none will care about your little whine. This server is good. Let them get a chance to decide themselves if the server is none balanced or not.

So just leave it :)

So far I've had 2 retards on my list if you wanna join them then please be my guest. I post because I feel like it. I post because I feel like putting people on their places... Just like I did before to those 2 tards

But ok I'll stop posting now my goal has been achieved anyways ^_^

Kthxbye:peace:

So far I've had 2 retards on my list if you wanna join them then please be my guest. I post because I feel like it. I post because I feel like putting people on their places... Just like I did before to those 2 tards

But ok I'll stop posting now my goal has been achieved anyways ^_^

Kthxbye:peace:

what achievement? to be a jerk?

good, cause none wants you here anyways.

BEY

Update!! (First Update)

-> Added Alkoholist Spawn
-> Added Galen Polack Spawn
-> Added Gnarlhound Spawn
-> Added King Arthas Apparition Spawn
-> Added Voodoo Doll Quest (500+)
/ Poveria Team
------------------
Have fun :)

Looking forward to start play again :)

Can't be patient any longer :p
Can you message Poveria to logg on support mail today?.

All people that logged on. The items in the house will be restored. Don't panic!

Comon guys, its should be on from now.. you said 8 am. not 9 pm -.-

New Temple :)
temple-3.jpg

nice, berry, didn't you say that you going to leave, its bigger war online, so stfu.. its war 4 am on the server :p 7 vs me so stfu xD

Back