• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden]PoveriaOT.com pvp-e CustomEvo 8.54-8.57! powered by green zebra hosting.

If the owner will i'm now making a big castle war with traps and houses.

Edit:
abit start on it.
eb9ezd.png

Last edited:
doddel, u kicked out the real owner of this ot and stole the map from him, then he posted out the whole server on this forum =)

FUCK THIS OT; SHUTTING DOWN BECAUSE OF SOMEONE HACKED, AND RESET ALL PLAYES; I FUCKING DONATE like 30 euros fck this ot...

doddel, u kicked out the real owner of this ot and stole the map from him, then he posted out the whole server on this forum =)

You don't know anything. Im out long time ago. I didn't steal shit.

AHAHAHAH THIS MADE MY DAY! Doddel I told u your server would fail!

I predict what happens my word is law!

FUCK THIS OT; SHUTTING DOWN BECAUSE OF SOMEONE HACKED, AND RESET ALL PLAYES; I FUCKING DONATE like 30 euros fck this ot...

Haha, Fairy~ Stop whine about ot, ITS A FUCKING GAME" NOT YOUR LIFE.

Yeah we shut it down , cuz a guys hacked me. They got alot of bps Donation / account & password to my God/Admin.

Wasn't this Hosted by Green "Zebra"? lol
I heard their so good ;o

Yes, the server was hosted by GreenZebraHosting.com, but its not fun, when guys hacked a server, and have alot of donation and give out for free.

You can fucking IP BANN him, its fucking easy to find the IP, shit, get a life, ITS NOT A GAME IT WAS MY LIFE SINCE I LOVED THIS SERVER, WHY DO YOU THINK THAT I PAYED MORE THAN 30 EUROS FOR?. for the server and to get donates, lol shit.. proxy is an program that you hide you IP, you can easily hack his computer lol..
and inactive on otland, you wrote that cuz you get so much complain? lol on you arear...

You can fucking IP BANN him, its fucking easy to find the IP, shit, get a life, ITS NOT A GAME IT WAS MY LIFE SINCE I LOVED THIS SERVER, WHY DO YOU THINK THAT I PAYED MORE THAN 30 EUROS FOR?. for the server and to get donates, lol shit.. proxy is an program that you hide you IP, you can easily hack his computer lol..
and inactive on otland, you wrote that cuz you get so much complain? lol on you arear...

OMG :S, Please delete tibia from your computer, its not good for you.

Lol careface your dumb enough to donate to a horrible OT like this.. fail! :blink:

Horrible, it was enough good to donate for and why shall i take away tibia from my computer lol, i didn't mean that way, i said that the server was my life not that it take my homework for me, i doing my homework and all stuffs before i go play your ot..

Back