• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admin Death and Admin Chaos are MIA

All resources that could be reached, that knew them, have reported the following:

Admin Death: Death by cancer. :( It's sad, but the chemo just didn't work :(

Admin Chaos: Left microphone on ventrilo for a solid 48 hours, people overheard him eating dinner with his family and playing video games with his wife and kids as normal. Vanished after leaving ventrilo that day. Mostly has been kidnapped.

That leaves Xagulz as the last man standing, hopefully he can carry the weight of this project on his shoulders

Last edited:
Admin Death and Admin Chaos are MIA

All resources that could be reached, that knew them, have reported the following:

Admin Death: Death by cancer. :( It's sad, but the chemo just didn't work :(

Admin Chaos: Left microphone on ventrilo for a solid 48 hours, people overheard him eating dinner with his family and playing video games with his wife and kids as normal. Vanished after leaving ventrilo that day. Mostly has been kidnapped.

That leaves Xagulz as the last man standing, hopefully he can carry the weight of this project on his shoulders

Are you serious? Admin Death has died?

Are you serious? Admin Death has died?
I got the feeling that it was a joke... especially because of the "mostly has been kidnapped" part. But then again, I don't see why anyone would joke about that...

Last Activity
1st October 2012 02:59

^_^

Death aint dead, hes been posting on the new Deathzot 2012 post in discussions. even earlier today

@up That shuld make me happy ;)

Sorry I have been neglecting this thread. As it currently stands Admin Death and Chaos have been too busy to work on such a time consuming project due to school and other stuff. With that said, I am going to try to continue this project myself however I feel weird using the map death made so I am going to start with the map from my old HyperDrive II project and go from there. All things considered the project is not dead yet however it will be heavily delayed due to the previous issues. This situation is the exact reason I did not put fourth a release date knowing that things can always go tits up at any time. I hope you guys will continue to support this server, the community interest is what keeps long-term projects like this alive!

As for Madness 3, I started working on it when all this went down but then I realized I really want to make an rpg sooo... here we go again! :D

Well no, since you said the project is dead and it is not "dead" its just "delayed", would mean that you did not call it >:O!

You'd best prove me wrong by working hard and getting it released then, or else, I called it. ;)

Woooo DestinationSer is right again.
If you are asking "what are you speaking about" look at page 1. Not bothering quoteing it

Sorry I have been neglecting this thread. As it currently stands Admin Death and Chaos have been too busy to work on such a time consuming project due to school and other stuff. With that said, I am going to try to continue this project myself however I feel weird using the map death made so I am going to start with the map from my old HyperDrive II project and go from there. All things considered the project is not dead yet however it will be heavily delayed due to the previous issues. This situation is the exact reason I did not put fourth a release date knowing that things can always go tits up at any time. I hope you guys will continue to support this server, the community interest is what keeps long-term projects like this alive!

As for Madness 3, I started working on it when all this went down but then I realized I really want to make an rpg sooo... here we go again! :D
Chaos and Death were busy with school and stuff and because of this, you were in charge of continuing the server. And instead of doing so, you decided to start working on a new server?

I really hope the server flourishes and becomes a server that people will remember for a long time but at this rate it seems that none of you care about it anymore...

Woooo DestinationSer is right again.
If you are asking "what are you speaking about" look at page 1. Not bothering quoteing it

It's funny how you have attitude towards Xagulz because you failed at copying his server (You even offered to pay people for the scripts that his server has). :D

It's funny how you have attitude towards Xagulz because you failed at copying his server (You even offered to pay people for the scripts that his server has). :D

Funny how big mouthed you are. Calm yourself ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back