• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server is back online, sorry about the downtime. We are currently trying to figure out what happened.

Update

• The Colosseum has brought in a horde of zombies for contenders to fight against!
  • The time between choosing to fight on and the next fight starting in the Colosseum has been drastically reduced.
  • The amount of credits received per round of the Colosseum has been increased.

• All spells should now level at the same rate.
  • Spell leveling will now cap at 40 (just testing the idea).
  • !info will now display your current exp rate (with bonuses)
  • Added !exprate - Display a breakdown of your experience boosts.
  • Killing monsters that are marked with a shield will no longer count towards a massacre.
  • Players will no longer receive a message saying they auto looted gold coins. (They will still be looted, just no message spam :D)
  • Durability loss has been lowered slightly.

• Exp bonus for being lower than the highest level now works a bit different. It is now scaled on a curve up to a maximum of 10x down to as low as 0.75x.
    -Here is an example of how the exp curve would look with the highest level being 1500:
    Level 1500 - 0.75x
    Level 1000 - 1.25x
    Level 750 - 1.75x
    Level 500 - 2.75x
    Level 250 - 5.75x
    Level 200 - 7.25x​

• Fixed a bug with Charge that allowed players to travel more than 10 sqm.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed players to teleport into protection zone using Shadow Blitz.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented players from throwing items onto a table/dustbin inside a house they own.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the corpse of a female to go full tranny mode.

• Shadow Assault soul cost has been increased to 30 (up from 25)
  • Shadow Blitz soul cost has been decreased to 40 (down from 50)
  • Increased the time between each hit of Boomerang slightly.
  • Added a small delay between each individual hit of Soulfire.
  • Venomous Shuriken now requires Shadow Armor to use.
  • Lucky Seven now requires Shadow Armor to use.
  • Slightly increased the damage of Venomous Shuriken, Deadly Shuriken, and Lucky Seven.
  • Increased the soul cost of Venomous Shuriken.
  • New Spell: Shuriken Frenzy - Soul Cost: 7 - Type: shadow/range - Description: Quickly throws a handful of shurikens at the target.

Some parts of this update I really like, but some others I don't feel is necessary

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry but the exp thing might ruin the server

- - - Updated - - -

So we have a hidden debuff of assassiante now? Lol this is pointless of palying shadow now just rly is cuz my dmg apsolutly sucks and i have the best dagger in-game atm and a 1100 melee power and i do shit dmg idc what my lv is now. The overall dmg output is stupied, i cant kill any one that is my lv that hads "t7's" an im fully gears with only 2 t7's rest t9/t10, hahh heck i cant even kill a lv 600!

- - - Updated - - -

Well im done with this server, lol its a nice server and show potentials, i was just the wrong build at the wrong time i gusse

Last edited:
Some parts of this update I really like, but some others I don't feel is necessary

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry but the exp thing might ruin the server

- - - Updated - - -

So we have a hidden debuff of assassiante now? Lol this is pointless of palying shadow now just rly is cuz my dmg apsolutly sucks and i have the best dagger in-game atm and a 1100 melee power and i do shit dmg idc what my lv is now. The overall dmg output is stupied, i cant kill any one that is my lv that hads "t7's" an im fully gears with only 2 t7's rest t9/t10, hahh heck i cant even kill a lv 600!

- - - Updated - - -

Well im done with this server, lol its a nice server and show potentials, i was just the wrong build at the wrong time i gusse

so it wasn't actually changed at all, i was testing peoples ability to discern the truth for themselves. it was actually at test on brain games on national geographic i just watched. and even after testing you feel its lowered cause i said it was. but nothing was actually changed. the thing with the server is most ppl cant solo anyone. thats how tibia is built so ppl cant solo others. and even more about assassin, they dont have burst other than shadow blitz now. they have sustain dps. with regular melee spells to add burst you may see a change in pvp.

Ok well just to say i never heard any one saying anything about a nurf, i simply asked cuz i noticed i was doing shit dmg, i was, all gear was repaired and every thing and tell me with if people arnt supposed to solo any one how can a decent geared person can get me in yellow with eass b4 i have to drop a CoHealing, and food? Ijs this is the problem i had b4 and it worsened over night rly....... I mean rly, so people that i compare to are lower then me if not my same lv, kenia for example, he was lv 900 at the time i compared with him and my armor was higher then his but ofc i have shadow on right cuz hey ima shadow ueer here and he just drops on rico and boom yellow hp!!! i had a 8k pool at the time, scarface another example he did the same thing hit about 3k on me with rio + bow and got me into yellow but not as strong as kenia, fact is i cant even get em outa mana half the time...
Sadly i am the only DPS shadow uses atm so i have no oneels to back me you enough to the point for you guess to realize that I CANT USE MY SPELLS W/O A 25%REDUCTION AND THEY SUCK MAges dont have to use magic armor but they still do damn good dps and i avg with that dp in shadow, but throw on mage armor and WHOOO blows me away in the dust! (same with rangers) I had a 30k dps one time but that was with mineblast, lol wasn't op at all i had a 16k avg gpd w/o any perks ( including willpower, i had 100 soul so i couldnt maintain assassinate)

If i need to throw this into dumber terms please tell me cuz i though some of you would relize that shadow might be a bit broken and i can explane every detail why Shadow is excellent in pve and not pvp its something called turns)

Last edited:
Ok well just to say i never heard any one saying anything about a nurf, i simply asked cuz i noticed i was doing shit dmg, i was, all gear was repaired and every thing and tell me with if people arnt supposed to solo any one how can a decent geared person can get me in yellow with eass b4 i have to drop a CoHealing, and food? Ijs this is the problem i had b4 and it worsened over night rly....... I mean rly, so people that i compare to are lower then me if not my same lv, kenia for example, he was lv 900 at the time i compared with him and my armor was higher then his but ofc i have shadow on right cuz hey ima shadow ueer here and he just drops on rico and boom yellow hp!!! i had a 8k pool at the time, scarface another example he did the same thing hit about 3k on me with rio + bow and got me into yellow but not as strong as kenia, fact is i cant even get em outa mana half the time...
Sadly i am the only DPS shadow uses atm so i have no oneels to back me you enough to the point for you guess to realize that I CANT USE MY SPELLS W/O A 25%REDUCTION AND THEY SUCK MAges dont have to use magic armor but they still do damn good dps and i avg with that dp in shadow, but throw on mage armor and WHOOO blows me away in the dust! (same with rangers) I had a 30k dps one time but that was with mineblast, lol wasn't op at all i had a 16k avg gpd w/o any perks ( including willpower, i had 100 soul so i couldnt maintain assassinate)

If i need to throw this into dumber terms please tell me cuz i though some of you would relize that shadow might be a bit broken and i can explane every detail why Shadow is excellent in pve and not pvp its something called turns)

I played shadow for 2 weeks and I honestly thought people were going to cry nerf because it was so strong. It really is a great playstyle its just not super OP in pvp. It has great pve potential. Not every spell set in the game is going to be #1 pvp.

uh.. ya fkn xagul when he was shadow dropped me to yellow hp thought he was going to solo me. Honestly do you expect to go shadow armor in pvp and not get your ass handed to you in dmg? You don't see me putting mage armor on in pvp and letting you all hit me. fk that! Your dps is exactly if not better than mine and you are like 400-500 lvls lower. I think you're expecting to 1 hit ppl but honestly that isn't what is supposed to happen.

Regarding the smithing destruction I remember hearing that it was supposed to start at 1/10 and then each additonally lvl reduces by one so lvl 20 should give you 1/20 rate and lvl 40 1/40?
Did some testing with a not so large sample size but I got to around 25 breaks/200 tries and from the smithing before I would say it stays at 10%.
Anyone care to enlighten me?

Im just going to say this, only little more then half the spell of assassinate is being use dmg wise in pvp.

- - - Updated - - -

[video=youtube;pJSImUi6bn8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJSImUi6bn8[/video]

^^

Im just going to say this, only little more then half the spell of assassinate is being use dmg wise in pvp.

- - - Updated - - -

^^

Complains about shadow spells - does arena and knocks out whole waves with one spell. Makes sense, nerf plx.

Sorry Mr tank that u can't do this, pvpe is fine with shadow Cuz monsters don't have healing turns

It laggs because XDC is hosted on a NA server. You are from Europe including myself, which means. We will notice some kind of a lagg.

- - - Updated - - -

^^

I didnt play for 1 week. Your damage is out of this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back