• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your really cant go off ones online list anyway. Theres alot of servers with 100+ people and 90% or more is afking in trainers ^^

Ah ok, yeah I dont either @ up :p But whats the reason that this server is only running w/ 25~ players while its on a bot client? You'd expect a much larger amount right or doesnt the map support more players or something

mmm I think it is more that ppl can't afk bot. Usually on servers you would see alot of players afk botting for days because they simply can. That boosts the online time for those servers. However this server you cannot afk bot all day because of the mini games. Which is why you don't see the combined count of ppl in different time zones and at times it'll show as having really low players.

The mini event isnt that hard to deal with all you have to do is use a alert. lol. I like the afk bot mini game. I think there should be a easier one if your not afk thou standing in a spot of 5sec~ is annoying lol.. Like be switches or something.
And Shawn when are you gonna impliment cooking?

[*]Ranged weapons may now be opened like a backpack and have 1 slot. This will now be considered a quiver.

What a pain in my ass this has already been. I used to just move my wand or book into my arrow slot when I wanted to quickly swap out my spear. Now I keep losing my books in my spears and can't switch out quickly like I used to, which although isn't a huge deal, is still a pain for me.

What a pain in my ass this has already been. I used to just move my wand or book into my arrow slot when I wanted to quickly swap out my spear. Now I keep losing my books in my spears and can't switch out quickly like I used to, which although isn't a huge deal, is still a pain for me.

One more container open = Overload????

I realize this isn't your actual problem, but I really don't care to change it now.

Last edited:
Update

• PvP Damage has been changed back to the standard 50% (up from 25%). PvP experience loss has been disabled while this is being tested (players with a bounty will still lose experience until they lose that bounty).
  • Find Person will now say if a player is in the mini-game or game room. This should help prevent confusion.
  • Lightning Storm will now attack slower if it hits the same target multiple times.
  • Phasewalk will no longer be invisible when using it during assassinates effect.
  • Ranged weapons now have 8 slots so players may fit all types of ammo into them. The weapon will fire the first ammo in the quiver.
  • Fixed a bug where !looting did not allow players to add the ranged weapons.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Frost Shot and Shiver Arrows to miss players.
  • Soul Disruption will now Immobilize instead of Stun.
  • Ice Block now has a 15 seconds cooldown.
  • Creeping Death initial damage reduced by about 15%.
  • Malediction initial damage reduced by about 15%.

Last edited:
More reports from your favourite summoner.

While in necro armor and NO summons out, I can use taunt, wild growth, ice block, etc. But once I've summoned a single monster, I am no longer able to use these. Seeing that necro is the only armor that doesn't allow you to use this kind of spells, which are pretty useful if hunting with lower levels (to taunt), in pvp (walls) or just in hardcore situations (ice block), makes me wonder if this was intended or just a side effect of not letting necro armors use any offensive spell. Could that be fixed? I'm not asking for "moar dps pls", but these kind of utilities should be able for everyone at anytime.

@Shanks, yea you've probably messed up with the IP changer!

I wouldve stuck to this server, but I cant find the motivation to continue when it takes ages to kill monsters even when youre with 2 ppl and carry good items.. It just really takes too long and bothers the fuck outta me especially if there arent any dungeon runs during the day and all you can do is hunt monsters with massive health which I cant even solo cuz ill be outta soul before one is dead LOl

gl anyhow

During these pvp changes could you also lower the time you stay in pvp combat after you kill someone? It seems pointless if they didn't lose anything anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back