• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK if you just let a chosen few test it or if your planning on getting more testers to get a more accurate feedback but If you need more player playing let me know.

I will be sending out more invites in the days to come. I am trying to keep the population low in case any major bugs arise, I wont have to fix too many players. Not to mention I am hosting this on my personal connection which isn't very good to be completely honest xD.

This is better than anything I've played for a long time, I'm really enjoying it, just hope it doesn't fall off later on.

Trying my best to make sure that does not happen! That's why development is taking so damn long xD!

I am really interested in this server, would love to help test it out.

I would love to try it too, seems great and love the developer's servers. Looking forward to it!

Well he wants it to be low right now, I'm guess when content and stuff gets added in the invites will increase.

I would love to help you out finding bugs and so.. I'll be watiitng for that invitation or to the release date.

Keep it Up!
Greetings

guess asking for an invite could never hurt worth a shot! :p

The server is awesome indeed. I didn't really enjoyed the start, but once you left that very early beginner state it's getting amazing. Something people might like to hear: you will really need people who are building their characters defensively and those who trained their sio spell.

Edit:
Some tips for new players:
- read about the weapons http://otland.net/f43/usa-project-xdc-8-6-a-165607/index12.html#post1771908
- add gold and dusty spell tomes to your auto loot list with !looting add, gold coin (not all items can be auto looted and there's a max of 5 different items).
- activate the giant rat hunting mission and keep doing it till you can hunt hill giants (npc is west of temple)
- spend your first 100 gold on a scrap saw that can be bought from the blacksmith (middle of town)
- buy the light healing spell and one attack spell south in town. The spells get better the more you use them. Magic level has no influence on them, but magic power does has influence on magic spells, ranged power on ranged spells, etc.
- the different fighting stances do make a huge difference. Full defence increases your armour with 200% I've been told and the armour reduces a percentage of damage, not a flat amount.
- buy a pick for 5k at the blacksmith

Once you can hunt hill giants a bit everything starts becoming awesome and you will start making money.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback! I am sure this will help a lot of new players coming into the beta. I will be working on a website sometime soon here and will create a giant library of all information regarding the systems used on here, though it will take some time to organize it so small guides like this really help out!

Edit:
Also a tip for players in beta, if the server randomly goes offline for an extended period of time it is most likely due to my IP changing. When this happens you will have to change the IP on your client again (using the ipchanger). If you do not change the IP on your client it will appear as if the server is offline when in-fact it may be back online.

I will come and give you a hug sportacus! I didn't knew about the ip changing thing.

if i can get an invite that would be awesome XD helped test all the other ots before they were released. could give you all the impute i could

Pl0x i want an invite ive been playing on crazy-ots alot before and i wanna see the new projects :)

I got the invite and even though I got the chance to play less than an hour, it was really fun. Custom to the max, new systems.. You can tell the creators definitely took there time and put in effort. Ill be back on in an hour or so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back