• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holyyyyyyyyyyyy Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! <33333333333333333333333333333

I usually do not like playing servers with outdated clients, but damn, this server made me download an 8.6 client!
I can't wait for this server to come! Keep up the good work guys! Remember, creativity is endless!

I usually do not like playing servers with outdated clients, but damn, this server made me download an 8.6 client!
I can't wait for this server to come! Keep up the good work guys! Remember, creativity is endless!

You should totally come on vent and kick their butts into shape and get them working on the server more often!

Also, I hate the fact that they are using the 8.6 client, as there are so much nice stuff in the newer clients, but, Xagul does love his elfbot... hahaha

But yeah, come on vent and yell at them/push them around... just remember they sleep during the day, and are awake at night

neon.typefrag.com

Now I got 2 ots to look forward to!!
Looks awesome, can't wait to try it out!

You should totally come on vent and kick their butts into shape and get them working on the server more often!

Also, I hate the fact that they are using the 8.6 client, as there are so much nice stuff in the newer clients, but, Xagul does love his elfbot... hahaha

But yeah, come on vent and yell at them/push them around... just remember they sleep during the day, and are awake at night

neon.typefrag.com
I could do all the mapping, if they hire me :p

Hnnnnnnnnnngh, I'm hard as a rock for this server. I was a devout player of ChaosOT, then moved onto all of the Eras of DeathZot, then when Bill let DeathZot Die(This crushed me inside.) I moved onto the massive change of pace that was RoA until the pace ground my motivation into dust, and I took a prolonged break from Tibia until about a week ago, apparently I completely missed "Euphoria", but whatever, this is here now, and I'm currently stifling a boner of anticipation. Simply cannot wait, keep us up to fucking date, daily progress reports or something.

Hnnnnnnnnnngh, I'm hard as a rock for this server. I was a devout player of ChaosOT, then moved onto all of the Eras of DeathZot, then when Bill let DeathZot Die(This crushed me inside.) I moved onto the massive change of pace that was RoA until the pace ground my motivation into dust, and I took a prolonged break from Tibia until about a week ago, apparently I completely missed "Euphoria", but whatever, this is here now, and I'm currently stifling a boner of anticipation. Simply cannot wait, keep us up to fucking date, daily progress reports or something.

I'm pretty much in the exact same situation. Can't wait.

Last I saw they were working on making the equipment you are wearing customizable to your liking (the look of the equipment, engravings, descriptions, and even naming the weapon).

Last edited:

Progress Report for 8/28/12

Xagulz comes on vent at 5 AM in the morning to call me an idiot for saying the game Dark Souls is horrible, and even more boring than mowing grass.

I told him people have different opinions, but the game is still the gayest and awfulest game made in the last decade.

He called me a fucking idiot, then I decided to go eat, and came back and he was gone.

Hope these daily progress reports help ya out...

Today the XDC team asked for help testing out their new client made for this server!

Just a note though, you'll notice that I am running the Deluxe Administrator Global Editor version of the client, and not the standard Player Client version of the client, so ignore all the Administrator commands and tools on my version of the client as you will not have access to these when the client is released for player use in the Open Beta.

Well, without further ado, here is a screen shot of me Alpha testing out the new client!

2jfyjd2.jpg

As you will notice first, that the health bar above the players and monster heads have been removed!

The reason for this is to bring extra difficulty to monster hunting and PVP alike!

Every other server has visible health bars above the creature or players head, this is believed to give too much information to your potential enemys and the player alike. If you are willing to engage in combat against another player, or wonder out into the wilderness to fight dangerous and devilish creatures, you should feel as you are in the real world, unaware of much damage your nemesis has already taken, and how much more they can take till you end their fragile, but valuable life.

Like a Hero out of the middle ages of Europe, fighting for the honour and glory of their fatherland, you should be willing to enter combat with faith that your Gods will protect you through the battle, and even if you fall in battle, your efforts will be honoured in Valhalla. Because of this, you will never know the level or HP of your opponent so that everyone is on an equal playing field.

Another great addition to the server you may notice in the combat log, you'll see that the type of damage you are dealt, and do to fierce vagabonds is listed!

Furthermore, the very environment you are in will effort your battles, as you see the poor frost dragon, who is made of ice, is taking sunlight damage from the bright mid day sun. You also may be wondering what a frost dragon is doing out in a open field! Well well! As you see, luring monsters will be possible on this game world, making every biome a danger zone, so player better beware, dangers lucking around all corners!

Well, thats it for now! I hope this little teaser for the new client will help entertain those that are waiting for this server to open up! Have a good day!

Holy shitballs, These graphics are amazing... What program did you use to make the client, and how long did it take to make the graphics for it?

Holy shitballs, These graphics are amazing... What program did you use to make the client, and how long did it take to make the graphics for it?

You have to ask them about this magic, as I don't know how they made it.

However, I forgot to mention there are different skin and graphic packages you can run on their client.

There is the standard tibia graphics pack, the one I posted the screenshot of is called "PastelKinder", it is very easy on the eyes, and it runs great on my computer.

Sadly, my computer can't run the game with the graphics on High, so I can show you the graphics on low, and medium.

This is the graphics on low, I believe they are great, really gives you that old medieval vibe while playing.

I turned off the names so you could see the graphics better

LOW GRAPHICS:

11qiagx.jpg

And here is the game on the medium settings, looks good, but it is still a little choopy in my opinion, could be better for those wishing to run the game on medium graphics.

MEDIUM GRAPHICS:

sfus95.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back