• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xagul said to only invite a couple of friends as to keep the playerbase small for right now.

Should be back on, stupid ISP trolling me some more xD

Why is it lagging so badly??

Yea it happens, as I said this isn't a dedicated connection. Shawnty and Evuls fixed their issue by using Pingzapper

laaging out 24/7 :p im out ^^

There seem to be an DNS server fucking up the connection between Europe-US atm. Use a proxy while it gets fixed, i havent barely had any lagg at all the days ive played here.

Cancer is cureable. It needs to be spotted early enought tho.

yeahscience.png

If you can't login after changing the ip it's offline yes. It seems like the server goes down every night, but hey, we get some sleep that way as well ;)

First day it was around this time and I don't know about yesterday since I was at university.
I would say, do your grocery shoppings, your chores, study, work, whatsoever so you are ready for an other long session :)

There seem to be an DNS server fucking up the connection between Europe-US atm. Use a proxy while it gets fixed, i havent barely had any lagg at all the days ive played here.

Bro any link tothe tutorial?
Im lagging so damm but still playin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back