• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update

NEW SYSTEM: Karma
Karma is a hidden stat that will influence a players life from day to day. Things such as littering, pking, and offensive language will have a negative impact on your karma where as things such as helping in a party and cleaning streets will have a positive effect.
Once a player gains enough karma they will start to notice more nice things happening for them such as increased loot rate or monsters being less aggressive.
Once a player loses enough karma they will start to notice bad things such as more aggressive monsters, less loot rate, and increased durability loss.
Once a player loses way too much karma the world will start to hate them, monsters that are usually harmless such as bunnys and squirrels may revolt against the player. Often while swimming fish will drag the player under and cause them to drown, and in extreme cases Super Saiyan Goku will fly into the player and smash them into oblivion.

This stat will remain hidden so players can not exploit it, we hope this system will encourage players to be overall better people instead of being toxic to the world as we know it.

• Improved guild fortress wall cost has been reduced to 20k (down from 50k)
  • Soul cost of levitate reduced to 0.
  • Fixed an issue with some toggle abilities not turning off properly.
  • Ground Slam is now a toggle ability.
  • Arcane Torrent will no longer shoot through walls.
  • Fixed a bug that caused lycanthropy to break when crossing log bridges.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed werewolves to swim, everyone knows werewolves cannot swim with those ridiculous claws!
  • Fixed an issue where players could fish from inside PZ to bypass mini-game.
  • Throwing a parcel or standard backpack (brown) into the drop party cage will result in the backpack or parcel being deleted and the contents will be dumped into the drop cage. This should make it easier for players to drop many items at once.
  • Player summon health has been increased.
  • Player summons are no longer attackable when: Either player is Non-PvP, Secure mode is off, Owner is in same party, It's your own summon.
  • Player summons can be removed by typing "remove or "unsummon or "dispatch (which ever is easier to remember) after the spell. Example: summon undead minion "remove

and in extreme cases Super Saiyan Goku will fly into the player and smash them into oblivion.

I wanna see that LOL

otservlist also down, I am thinking they are getting ddosed maybe.

4fu7ix.png

otservlist is back up and so is the server, pretty sure that was an attack on this company not us. Sorry about that guys, way out of my control.

If someone has 9.8 and can check shadow cores, I believe they use the same host. Would be nice to know if they are having issues as well... but seeing as otservlist is having problems I assume everyone is.

Sigh... This is really annoying.

I can't even get to Hosteam's website.

If someone has 9.8 and can check shadow cores, I believe they use the same host. Would be nice to know if they are having issues as well... but seeing as otservlist is having problems I assume everyone is.

yep same problem

Hmmm... I really need to get home already. I want to play (Check out the Karma System) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back