• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well hopefully it wont get on till sunday since im OUT for this weekend ,cya guys have a happy/good weekend...see u in sunday

@Xagul I heard from Toni that you would make this so you couldnt bot, Still in only see ppl botting like nothing happens. Feels like this will soon end up just like dzot

its not possible to bot for more than 42 minutes at a time, dont be sad

Well.guys just go back to reallife lol and wait till.its on i guess tommorrow it should be online, dont worry :)

its not possible to bot for more than 42 minutes at a time, dont be sad

dude everybody knows that is bullshit, you can just cavebot all day and set a freaking alarm when low stamina, do the minigame and afkbot again. That mini-game system looked cool at first, but we've all realized it's kinda pointless (and I'm sorry Xagul) since it only takes 1 minute of your time every 42 minutes of cavebotting. The only thing you can't do is afkbot and go away from the computer for more than 42 mins, but since most of you are no lifers (<3) that isn't a real problem.

People is cavebotting all day and getting like 5-10 spells/day, they just chat, wank off or whatever meanwhile. That's just fucked up for those who still think ACTUALLY PLAYING THE GAME is the fun part.

And that's my rage dose for today.

dude everybody knows that is bullshit, you can just cavebot all day and set a freaking alarm when low stamina, do the minigame and afkbot again. That mini-game system looked cool at first, but we've all realized it's kinda pointless (and I'm sorry Xagul) since it only takes 1 minute of your time every 42 minutes of cavebotting. The only thing you can't do is afkbot and go away from the computer for more than 42 mins, but since most of you are no lifers (<3) that isn't a real problem.

People is cavebotting all day and getting like 5-10 spells/day, they just chat, wank off or whatever meanwhile. That's just fucked up for those who still think ACTUALLY PLAYING THE GAME is the fun part.

What happens when you have to sleep or go out somewhere or go to school? What you're saying would only apply to people that sit home 24/7 and in that case, those people should be much higher/better than the others. Just like every other online game, you're going to be better than the rest and have advantages if you have no life.

if u have time to check it every 42mins than u got no life lol

"The only thing you can't do is afkbot and go away from the computer for more than 42 mins, but since most of you are no lifers (<3) that isn't a real problem."
Erm if people have no lives cavebotting, what are they doing away from the computer? =o, and you call em no lifers, lol, a no life would spend all day to lv manually, teh software is free, and is available to every one, so it's fair to an extent, Personally i only bot when i have work/school/other things to do.

~btw, just throwing this out there, your post was shot down by 3 people in less then 5 minuets.

"(...)shot down by 3 botters in less than 5 minutes"*

Should I be surprised? lol

"Erm if people have no lives cavebotting, what are they doing away from the computer?"

lmfao dude are you serious? The point is that they ARE NOT. Jee...

"The only thing you can't do is afkbot and go away from the computer for more than 42 mins, but since most of you are no lifers (<3) that isn't a real problem."
Erm if people have no lives cavebotting, what are they doing away from the computer? =o, and you call em no lifers, lol, a no life would spend all day to lv manually, teh software is free, and is available to every one, so it's fair to an extent, Personally i only bot when i have work/school/other things to do.

~btw, just throwing this out there, your post was shot down by 3 people in less then 5 minuets.

Been testing that system and sure u can leave your computer. Ever heard of Iphone and a program called TEAMVIEWER? pretty easy to make that mini game since its like 30 sec delay before it change "spot"

i love how u rage... :)!

and just so u know i can loot about 5 spellbooks in 1 hour of hunting..
also its just the simple fact that people can't get more lvls with bot then with manual hunting...
id love to see u try and bot warlocks or wyrms :)

"(...)shot down by 3 botters in less than 5 minutes"*

Should I be surprised? lol

"Erm if people have no lives cavebotting, what are they doing away from the computer?"

lmfao dude are you serious? The point is that they ARE NOT. Jee...

damn dude, dont rage over something that is free and is essay to use..... Tibia in all honesty is a waste of time manualing, and its boring as fuck. But i still do it, but bot when i have things to do. And when i see people botting, they are normally afk, and i dont rage. Lol get over it, botting is part of tibia now, cant stop it.

- - - Updated - - -

and i dont rly understand your point =o Killallah

Not everyone got a teamviewer or an iphonr lol omg you guys are such freaks with no life lmao using phone for a game on pc is just crazy :D

But then again, "Teamviewer" is freeeeeeeeeeee =o So idk why people complain alot, every thing is free and can use. Should be no problems

~There are currently 46 users browsing this thread. (31 members and 15 guests), More and more people by the minuet!!lol

I love that system... there are a lot of people on game chat etc. ; u can always get some people on dung or smth like this... I hate when all people are afk and just botting all day...

The Secret to Looting Spellbooks~~~~:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hunt Something You Can Kill Fast and There is Plenty of!!!!!!!!!!

yeah botters are annoying... but like stated, nothing you can do about it, i see a botter oh well i enjoy sharing a spawn lol just tryn beat em to the kills hehe, some days just walk away go somewhere else, this map is huge, and theres on average that i see 30 people on all the time... common dont bitch, map is huge, explore find somewhere new, dont got the levels? runs dungeons till u do.. sorry its the only thing i got to help ur situation.. (DONT goto KNOWN places. Find a nice spawn keep it to yourself until you notice people coming, oh looks its time to do some exploring again!) not hard.. ive done it about 3 times now. where i find a spawn its not crowded for shit then all of a sudden 24 hours later BAM hello 4 people. just play and explore dont bitch :) servs awesome

EDIT: ALL in ALL i just wana PLAY LOL

This Thread will be closed if ppl wont stop raging about botting thats for sure... Those programms are free but not legal but if Admin xagul allows it to use them on the ot its fine. So dont rage please its just a game lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back