• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
each time i try and host a dungeon this shit happens...

new feature 1) if a server crash happens while in the dungeon u get the rewards and get tpd to temple..
cause fuck this shit ! :D

Im blaming Tride this time. Lol. Everytime they get a team for a dung it does down or in the middle or one lol.
I think im gonna play a game of league. And btw when i get back im make t3 runes is anyone needs any let me know im making melee power regen and dmg/manashield at the moment.

I would appreciate a couple t3 regen :D I can give you the blank runes.

and this shit right here is why this is still a beta

Server will be down for a few minutes while I troubleshoot this problem. I am sure you guys do not want to keep getting kicked.

Edit: Taking a bit longer than expected, sorry for this :( Welcome to BETA!

Edit 2: Back online

Last edited:
We found the issue and fixed it. Sorry for the downtime guys.

Unfortunately I don't have time to play your server any more, but I do read the posts so now and then. The updates I see sounds promising and there are some great ideas among them. You are really taking the right path with this server, keep going the way you do :)

Unfortunately I don't have time to play your server any more, but I do read the posts so now and then. The updates I see sounds promising and there are some great ideas among them. You are really taking the right path with this server, keep going the way you do :)

Awe, but what ever will I do without my bug reporter :'(? Thanks for all the help while you were playing though, and good luck :).

2ztkmqo.png

35hobbd.png

ofc,Im never on when u do dungeons

^ ditto. Tride isn't there either, so we might have a chance already!

aff im sad that there will be no reset :( server is soooooo awesome but i think im too late to join it :p people already lvl 10k right? and i think exp stages are too fast xd

M
aff im sad that there will be no reset :( server is soooooo awesome but i think im too late to join it :p people already lvl 10k right? and i think exp stages are too fast xd

10k Lol... Not even 500 what I know.

People are not even close to level 10k yet. Level 10k is the highest possible level this server is set up to handle, after level 10k there will be no better equipment for people to earn. This means that people should never reach that level for the next few years at the LEAST. If people reach level 10k within a year then I have failed.

Some things to note, this servers experience is based off my oldest server Hyperdrive which towards the end had players of around level 3k~ This is the level we hope to see people average out at in the future however it is always good to have a plan for when people get higher so we have designed all the equipment in advance. This also gives people a goal since they see the higher level equipment it makes them want to push their character further to achieve those items. One unique thing about this server is that the higher level the top players get the easier it becomes for lower levels gain experience. One goal we have is to make sure that people joining the server for the first time have a fair chance to catch up to players. That is why the last update introduced the x2 experience bonus for people below 1/2 of the highest level in the server.

Update

• Added a few "special" monsters around the map. These monsters are marked with a shield and will be harder than normal monsters of equivalent level, they are meant to be hunted with a small group of players (2-3) and will give increased experience and loot.
  • Added a world boss and an achievement to go along with it. We are going to start adding more world bosses in future updates, these bosses do not spawn automatically but instead require players to do something to trigger them.
  • Added a new achievement. It is located in the exploration section of the quest log.
  • Players will no longer be teleported to the mini-game while being attacked in pvp.

• Fixed a bug that caused the taxidermy npcs to not respond to some players when a task for a different taxidermy needs to be turned in.
  • Fixed the soul cost display for meteor in the spell book.
  • Fixed the soul cost display for ground slam in the spell book.
  • Fixed the soul cost display for levitate in the spell book.
  • Fixed the soul cost display for magic rope in the spell book.
  • Fixed the soul cost display for magic shovel in the spell book.
  • Fixed the soul cost display for find person in the spell book.
  • Fixed a bug with weapons in the ranged slot losing durability when taking damage. This was unintentional, weapons in the ranged slot will only lose durability when attacking with them.
  • fixed a bug that caused undead spellsinger summons to not attack.
  • Tweaked arcane torrent so that it will shoot in a smaller area. Hopefully this will cause it to hit less walls.
  • Casting whirlwind back to back should feel a lot smoother now.
  • The first lever in Sunken Temple can no longer be closed. This should help prevent confusion.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed players to use phasewalk while disabled.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented players from building a fortress wall while sneaky GMs were watching :)

• New Spells:
  • Ice Block
    -Soul Cost: 35
    -Type: utility/none
    -Freezes the caster in a solid block of ice preventing all movement, casting, attacking, and damage taken.
  • Exiva
    -Soul Cost: 0
    -Type: utility/none
    -Points the caster in the general direction of a player. This is an alternate version of Find Person and is exactly the same in every way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back