• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like this update as well, I didn't like people just farming to buy eq. Made it kind of boring this is much better. I already see people running dungeons more, definitely was needed!

hrbmmg.png

XDC Brings back summon hunting. Damn!

- - - Updated - - -

246p3xf.png

Xemos OP tank

- - - Updated - - -

fdu3x5.png

I probably should of took more screen shots while I had the chance, but this is something really cool I haven't seen anywhere else.

Update

Summoner updates! You didn't think we forgot about you did we ;D?
  • It is no longer possible to summon creatures with willpower and then reset perks to keep the minions out, upon doing so all summons will be despawned.
  • Undead Minion will now reserve 15 soul (down from 20).
  • Necrotic Armor now increases summon damage substantially.
  • Necrotic Armor now reserves a bit more of the masters healing power.
  • Healing proved to summons via Necrotic Armor has been reduced slightly.
  • While Necrotic Armor is active and a player has at least 1 summon active, no offensive spells may be used until the summons are dismissed.
  • Summoning spells now share the same cooldown as support/utility spells.
  • Summons now properly scale on magic power instead of melee power. (oops!)
  • Summon health has been reduced slightly.
  • New Spell - Summon Destroyer - Soul Cost: 125 (reserved) - Type: summon/ultimate - Summons a destroyer to fight for the caster.

Other changes:
  • Circle of Life achievement no longer rewards players with 2cc.
  • Fishing experience has been lowered.
  • Fishing will now show its level and experience % instead of "You are fishing." (Similar to how mining is).

So are summons sort of exclusive to magic class now?

Well their dmg scales on magic now (which it was always suppose to but for some reason i typed melee power on accident) also if u have higher magic power you heal more which in turn heals your summons more.

So i was wondering, about premium can't you make a possibility of buying it in game?
Becuase to buy a house you need premium, but it's not like every one can donate.

I'm not saying it should be cheap or anything but atleast someway to get it in game.

That is ridiculous the donations are almost non existent and the one that has any perks to it you want for free?~~~~

Blah You can buy RP in game from players. People usually sell for good spells or gear.

So i was wondering, about premium can't you make a possibility of buying it in game?
Becuase to buy a house you need premium, but it's not like every one can donate.

I'm not saying it should be cheap or anything but atleast someway to get it in game.

If you want to buy a house for gold, you can just buy it from a premium player.

Edit:
Also most premium packages come with trial tokens that grant premium for 1 day. I am sure people would be willing to sell those for gold and then you can become premium for 1 day and buy the desired house.

Edit 2:
Sorry I have not been online today btw, I have been working on a rather tedious update. I would like to share something fun that I put in though, hopefully you guys like it!

Special boarders:
Qnuc8UB.jpg

Players who are eligble for these boarders will be able to toggle them on and off by using !boarder

Last edited:
If you want to buy a house for gold, you can just buy it from a premium player.

Edit:
Also most premium packages come with trial tokens that grant premium for 1 day. I am sure people would be willing to sell those for gold and then you can become premium for 1 day and buy the desired house.

Edit 2:
Sorry I have not been online today btw, I have been working on a rather tedious update. I would like to share something fun that I put in though, hopefully you guys like it!

Special boarders:
Qnuc8UB.jpg

Players who are eligble for these boarders will be able to toggle them on and off by using !boarder

by giving the server the rpgish feeling with hunting missions and so on, dropable spells EG. It has the most potential I can see shining bright in the ots. scene atm.

I'm kinda scared of the one thing, I have a pixel screen monitor for 2 days because my flat is broken and its beeign repaired. with this monitor now I'm able to actually cheat on your afk test make a small waypoint so it runs back to my old location and bot the fuck out of it.

I dont use a cavebot tho since I kinda enjoy hunting manually, just wanted to let you know about this bug!

I would suggest you one thing : Story.
We all on the server enjoy a great storyline since we are rpg players. in that case a good storyline would make this game so amazing.
Such as some good old war story or something completly new, to split up into nations on the very far endgaming to never let people run out of any kind of content by just giving reasons to battle on. And dont end the story. Make it a living story, a story that people are writing with theyre actions in pvp such as the highest guy (pentalty) from the one op dark bad omgomgomg badboy guild killed the holy guard of guardiness Blink in an epic fight which grants the guys on penaltys side a small exp bonus or something . Epic battles in small pvp mods such as defending a building league style and pvp who gets enemie's lets call it nexus down first gains like 1 day premium for the whole team that fought. this way people would (even without investing) be able to get good stuff

i hope you enjoyed my small report and some ideas

king regards- Blazed druid <3

I'm kinda scared of the one thing, I have a pixel screen monitor for 2 days~

Thank you for reporting this, unfortunately there is no way for me to fix this. With that said, afk cave botting is not allowed, people cheating the anti-afk system will receive a ban+final warning. Next offense will be deletion. If you ever suspect someone of using these tools please feel free to contact me so I can check up on them! That is the best I can do :)

@suggestion
Yes story is something that I think would really be nice, unfortunately I am not a very creative person when it comes to stories and quests which is why the server lacks those few things :(

Thank you for reporting this, unfortunately there is no way for me to fix this. With that said, afk cave botting is not allowed, people cheating the anti-afk system will receive a ban+final warning. Next offense will be deletion. If you ever suspect someone of using these tools please feel free to contact me so I can check up on them! That is the best I can do :)

@suggestion
Yes story is something that I think would really be nice, unfortunately I am not a very creative person when it comes to stories and quests which is why the server lacks those few things :(

Why not just hire someone to create a story for your server then? You could offer them premium, and maybe some small cosmetic award that shows they really made a difference in the server. Like a statue dedicated to them in the main city, or something :p

Why not just hire someone to create a story for your server then? You could offer them premium, and maybe some small cosmetic award that shows they really made a difference in the server. Like a statue dedicated to them in the main city, or something :p

Yes that's a good idea! Who wants to win some cool stuffs :D?

Ok well ima post now i found goku about 4 days ago =P, To many people iv told about it so i feel like i should post i now! I want my cookie for finding him 1st!

21:18 Demonhunter*: Good work. You gained 66600 hunting experience and 446453100 normal experience for completing this hunt.

21:18 You advanced from Level 980 to Level 990.

It took me like 2-3 days to complete this task. I was better off botting.

21:18 Demonhunter*: Good work. You gained 66600 hunting experience and 446453100 normal experience for completing this hunt.

21:18 You advanced from Level 980 to Level 990.

It took me like 2-3 days to complete this task. I was better off botting.

Thank you for this, as it happens the amount of experience you gained was not the proper amount. Will fix asap xD

Edit:
At first glance it seemed wrong, after doing the math (and after fixing my somehow broken windows calculator) it would appear this experience is correct.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back