• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
has the loot chance been lowered? I used to get 20 dusty spell tomes in 3-4hs of botting,now I get 1-2

Well I rather not lose the levels I just got going to the dp and then because I don't even have time to heal once b4 I'm dead..... I have a 8kpool

Update

• Paranoia has been removed.
  • Killing the boss in a dungeon will prevent you from entering a boss room for 10 minutes.
  • Players will no longer lose experience (and equipment if hardcore) if the person killing them is much higher power level.
  • Added some games to the party room.
  • Fixed a bug where fireball would follow targets forever allowing clever players to stack them up indefinitely and do massive amounts of damage.
  • Fixed a bug with several spells dealing damage to players after they enter PZ. Assassinate, Shadow Assault, Chain Lightning, Arcane Missiles, Lucky Seven, Fury.
  • Fixed the rate at which players can gather fruit from trees. Accidentally lowered it too much!
  • The food eating tutorial will no longer be displayed after each piece of food eaten.
  • Due to popular demand, the tutorial regarding double experience until x level has been disabled.
  • Added guild channel to the list of channels players can !link to.
  • Added a few new commands:
  • !g - Broadcasts a message to your entire guild.
  • !gonline - Displays guild members that are online.
  • !guildlist guildname - Displays a list of all guilds, and a member list for a specific guild. (Leave blank for a list of all guilds.)
  • ~ text - Writes your text in fancy letters :D Example: ~ hello

• Paranoia has been removed.
  • Killing the boss in a dungeon will prevent you from entering a boss room for 10 minutes.
  • Players will no longer lose experience (and equipment if hardcore) if the person killing them is much higher power level.
  • Added some games to the party room.
  • Fixed a bug where fireball would follow targets forever allowing clever players to stack them up indefinitely and do massive amounts of damage.
  • Fixed a bug with several spells dealing damage to players after they enter PZ. Assassinate, Shadow Assault, Chain Lightning, Arcane Missiles, Lucky Seven, Fury.
  • Fixed the rate at which players can gather fruit from trees. Accidentally lowered it too much!
  • The food eating tutorial will no longer be displayed after each piece of food eaten.
  • Due to popular demand, the tutorial regarding double experience until x level has been disabled.
  • Added guild channel to the list of channels players can !link to.
  • Added a few new commands:
  • !g - Broadcasts a message to your entire guild.
  • !gonline - Displays guild members that are online.
  • !guildlist guildname - Displays a list of all guilds, and a member list for a specific guild. (Leave blank for a list of all guilds.)
  • ~ text - Writes your text in fancy letters :D Example: ~ hello

[*]Paranoia has been removed.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

: (

I didn't say nothing bout that. Fail.

~was probably the new high level.

Lol =p, Anyway! Lets talk about Prismatic Beam! 21:15 You deal 1748 damage to Evuls. Woot!! He is a 6.4k pl and my spell lv is only lv 4!~!! Talk about OP!!!!!

21:44 You deal 2890 damage to Skyer.
21:44 You deal 609 damage to Skyer.

1 wave, hp + mana combined

Last edited:
Well, something needs to be done about pallies damage. It is stupid that they can hit 4k in two shots. Or with a spell and auto attack. They kinda damage is so stupid. When Someone is in full defence with Armor: 587
Reduces damage taken by 70.1%

They are just hitting way to hard. Something needs to be done to balance thing out.

every class can hit fucking hard when u put alot of power into them/got high end gear...
as with each custom server pvp will need constant balancing and tweaking :)

^ True,altho archers dmg is really op. I was using boomerang when i had 0 ranged power,and got it to lvl 10,and was hitting like 1,5k + 2k...

Update

• After killing a boss, the party will receive a dialog showing damage dealt during the fight.
  • Fixed the rate at which strafe levels up.
  • Added a new spell: Frost Shot (Soul: 15) - Shoots a frozen arrow at the target slowing their movement speed.
  • Increased the soul cost of weapon chain to match the soul cost of frost shot.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the Willpower perk to only grant 5% soul regen per point instead of 10%.
  • Fixed a bug where attempting to buy the citizen addons would give the player a beggar addon instead.
  • Added a new premium command !durability - Displays the durability of all items equipped.
  • Enhancement spells may no longer be used in combat. (Experimental)
  • Mage Armor - Armor penalty reduced to 35% (down from 50%)
  • Natures Grace - Armor penalty reduced to 35% (down from 50%)
  • Iron Grip - Armor penalty reduced to 35% (down from 50%)
  • Iron Skin - Armor bonus is no longer reduced in pvp.

glad to see every update ! Keeps getting better and better!

btw; I would really like that melee/magic/ranged power increased the dmg a bit more. Im going full magic power,got like 900,and only like 15 regen,but I dont see a big difference between me and a mage with 400 mag power and 250 regen ;S Except hes way tankier

Last edited:
glad to see every update ! Keeps getting better and better!

btw; I would really like that melee/magic/ranged power increased the dmg a bit more. Im going full magic power,got like 900,and only like 15 regen,but I dont see a big difference between me and a mage with 400 mag power and 250 regen ;S Except hes way tankier

Ty for the feedback, just keep in mind that your magic power increases your damage by a % so as you level up and get more attack on your staff that % will start to give you more and more damage!

So when you say iron skin bonus is no longer reduced in PvP you mean there's no effect? Nature's grace is also pretty useless, the added dmg to weapon atk is almost nothing.

NVM !

Btw Xagul,could u change the animation of the chain lightning? I don't like how when u hit it,it "goes over" a monter for 4 times,and than only hits him once. Make it something like Ricochet(I don't mean make it do more dmg or anything)just change the animation

Last edited:
demo~ it used to be 50% reduct and was scaled back to 20% , so its now back to 50% reduct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back