• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Realera 7.4 DX9 Highrated Real Map! [ANTIBOT-CLIENT] [PORT HOPE] [STABLE] [PVP-E]

Well, i need more people to agree with your stages.

Well, i want people to keep the discussion up.

Well, i want people to keep the discussion up.

If the server is ready you should release it tonight like 5 hours from now so people can get ready as the weekend is approaching and a lot more people have time on a friday (Most people I know get off early on a friday not sure if other countrys do)

The stages seem fine as they where, don't want it too fast. Mana's should be like 7.7 as they go hand in hand with port hope and knights/Pallys could do with a boost in damage.

I cant start on friday, since i wont be home. If im not home, then i cant guard the server.

Sorry, guys.

Well 16:00 seems fine? or how early?

Make exp rate lowest as possible :p If you'll make it more high rated 2 weeks max and server is dead.

I think the frags to rs should be raised to like 6 or so, 4 is just to low for a 7.4 ot

exp from lvl 80 should be 5-4x not higher. But seriusly man are u kidding me?? utani gran hur for knight?? exura gran?? Its not evo server 9.0, let it be as it was. Lets change knight damage, speed and everyone play knights?

Finally someone balancing vocations, knights need utani gran hur, well done.

Also i hope when you sd a stack everyone gets hitted, not just the person above

I have not stated that i will add utani gran hur or exura gran to knights. I just brough that up, as a question.

@Zuordon
I dont know how i will explain, since i haven't seen the paralyze on originaltibia. So you have to try it yourself when the server is online.

Just tell me how long take cure from paralyze
In original you need wait like 2-3~ seconds to use utani hur/exura
Its really nice.
Not like on other servers when you can use utani hur at once after paralyze.

@Zuordon
I see what you mean, try it out and see how it is.

@Topic
Ive got request and pvp-e with frags, what do you guys think?

pvp e with frags would be nice
btw u need to make djin or its in thais depo? (like previous version)

There is rashid in that library.

Back