• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Realera 7.4 DX9 Highrated Real Map! [ANTIBOT-CLIENT] [PORT HOPE] [STABLE] [PVP-E]

I would love to do that, but the problem was that sorcerers became op, couple manas and ue :/

I would love to do that, but the problem was that sorcerers became op, couple manas and ue :/

It's like 800 mana for a EU which would mean 8 mana's and the damage can be reduced to nothing with ssa, as they are dropped by hydras would and you have port hope would even it out.
You could also do what realots done and add a bit more attack on the weapons for knights and paladins.

Edit: I'm also sure the damage formulas where the same from 7.4 to 7.7

well, i thougt about add exura gran for pally and knights also.

well, i thougt about add exura gran for pally and knights also.

Paladins already have it, I think cause of UH's you should just give them better damage on there attacks

Should have the release date as 26th XDD, need something to play asap :D

Well, asfar ive heard alot that knight cant catch up. so they wanted utani gran hur or something to get the speed.

Manas must give 100 then UE 1200 manahp. Boost knights a bit with lower mana to make exori. And give paladins more powerbolts when doing exevo con vis

I think it would be good if it was also pvp-e with skulls, so it makes the battles feel epic but you can't just go around killing people for the sake of it

I like the pvp-e idea and you get frag for killing. So it wont be massive killing.

Well what you think guys, higher exp?

not so much just a little bit at start

Like:

1 - 30 - 40x
31 - 50 - 25x
51 - 70 - 15x
71 - 90 - 7x
91 - 100 - 5x
101 - 3x

Back