• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Realera 7.4 DX9 Highrated Real Map! [ANTIBOT-CLIENT] [PORT HOPE] [STABLE] [PVP-E]

It's a really smooth OT and seems decent up to now, the only problem is the shop point system isn't automatic

I've just noticed you have added runes to the shop, I think you should take them out of the shops so you still have the community aspect of the server.

Last edited:
Got a few bugs you need to fix.

1. You are using the new UH formula and not the 7.4 one
2. If you drag a stack of X item from a container it doesn't take any cap
3. You can throw items on the edge of walls
4. Getting the key for the black knight quest is broke it says "06:41 You have found , but you have no room to take it."

I will add more as I find them

Edit: Added another

Last edited:
Djin quest doesnt work. NPC Partos in thais is not responding.
You know there's a rashid in thais library?

Somethings wrong with the cap system, you've to check it up asap
atm i've 162 cap no backpack on me only eq lvl 50+

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for the bug reports, ill fix them now.

Today Server Save!

*Fixed UH Formula according 7.4!
*Disabled autostack due to cap bug, now the cap is fixed, but items wont autostack until a fix has been done!
*Fixed Black Knight key quest! [Also other quests were affected, those has been fixed also]
*Fixed Partos, now he should respond!
*Fixed errors on the server console!
*Fixed Paypal!
*4 frags to rs & 8 frags to ban!

*Todo
*Fix autostack!
*Fix throw items on the edge of walls!
*Fix client crash on opening guild chat channel!

Last edited:
Fix the fucking cap already. I had no backpack on and had 0 cap and got all my shit stolen\

Not going to play here anymore until you fix the cap and don't just post that you fixed it when you actually haven't done jack shit...

Tell me then? Asfar i know it was autostack, is it something else i dont know?

It's the exact same as before. It doesn't take away cap if you take stuff from a corpse

It has already been reported in this thread, shouldn't need to keep being reminded of this bug

Can you be more specific, which items are you guys taking which make it not count?

Ive also tried, when i conjure bolts and autostack is off, its now counting down.

Ok I'm only going to say this once and try to be as clear as possible.

• ANY item you put and/or take from, in a corpse, will not take cap from yourself when you put it in your backpack.
  • ANY changes in cap will make your cap go back to normal or below zero which is why, for example if you take off your backpack with negative cap it will stay negative until you relog making you unable to pick up anything you take off.
More examples:
  • If you turn a stack of 100 gold into 1 platinum coin it will fix your cap or make it negative
  • If your ring runs out of time your cap will go back to normal or negative
  • And as you pointed out, if you conjure bolts it will make your cap go back to normal or negative
I hope this is more than enough information for you to fix this bug as this bug will make sorcerers overpowered by not having any cap restrictions as well as making the post man quests completely useless. Not to mention the other problems it causes by making your cap go below zero and not letting you pick anything back up until you relog

Thanks, what is your name ingame?

It should now been fixed, till next server save.

Back