• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Realera 7.4 DX9 Highrated Real Map! [ANTIBOT-CLIENT] [PORT HOPE] [STABLE] [PVP-E]

The system which makes you stop attacking while training it's so so annoying. You better remove it. Let manas as they are, 55gp and the same amount of mana given.

What system? There is no built system which makes you stop attacking while you train [Online]

Then it must be something else but i can ensure you that my paladin stops every 3-4 minutes and I have to attack the monk back again. Another idea about the runes, if you won't remove them from the shop, then make them more expensive

Depends what you guys voted on, the poll is closing on saturday. Ill check the attack thingy.

Ok. Maybe it happens only with small stones.
I can't attack the monk with spears for 4 minutes because I'd kill it.

There was a internet failure at our provider. The server will be online in a minute.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Also fixed, guild chat caused client to crash and added quest list on the character profile [Only for big quests].

Last edited:
I want thank all and i finish last mvoie today i retired please look my last movie of me and my friends in real pk lvl 90 ek. Thanks all I love you

Please like my movie .
Tampon moviemaker

Anyone got tampon (Józef) map which is on this movie?
I really like his work, if someone can help me msg.

Last edited:
hi me is józef and me 24 years
why still 20 online? maybe restart or smth

How do you sell loot? Djins? Do you have to do the quest?

Edit: Way too many kicks, i'm going to lose levels and items again.

Back