• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Realera 7.4 DX9 Highrated Real Map! [ANTIBOT-CLIENT] [PORT HOPE] [STABLE] [PVP-E]

I still havent received the points I paid for 24 hours ago, would be great if I could get them

Pm me your character name and ill check it :)

Here is a few things that should be changed to help the server.

1. Take out runes from the shop to bring the community back
2. take off the 500gp per character, people are just making 100 chars and passing the gold to PK low levels
3. Increase the spawn rate a little on some monsters like Black Knights

Here is a few things that should be changed to help the server.

1. Take out runes from the shop to bring the community back
2. take off the 500gp per character, people are just making 100 chars and passing the gold to PK low levels
3. Increase the spawn rate a little on some monsters like Black Knights

Agreed, I requested this today as well. I think he just wanted people to have money for the boat but all he would have to do is make it free till a set level.

First of all, thanks for a nice server!

How about some activity on the GM side?
Me and some friends bought points saturday afternoon, still havent received ...

If you want more players to stay perhaps you need to do something
about all highest top 3-5 players teaming up and pk'ing the rest of top 25 players lol.

Wonder if they wanna play solo?

Best regards

In today server save:
Code:
Black Knight should spawn after 60seconds, instead of 600seconds!
Removed starter money, due to making new chars for the money!
Fixed cap system!

First of all, thanks for a nice server!

How about some activity on the GM side?
Me and some friends bought points saturday afternoon, still havent received ...

If you want more players to stay perhaps you need to do something
about all highest top 3-5 players teaming up and pk'ing the rest of top 25 players lol.

Wonder if they wanna play solo?

Best regards
Ill try to be online much as possible.

You should make Paladins make 25 bolts per cast and 10 power bolts per cast.
You should also take runes out of the shops, and if you want make the runes you make 2x the charges they're now

Last edited:
Printer, it's quite a joke people have to tell you to remove starter cash on new characters. This just proves what kind of experience you have.

Printer, it's quite a joke people have to tell you to remove starter cash on new characters. This just proves what kind of experience you have.
Ive checked accounts and they have many players in one accout just to take the starter cash. Also its not that hard to gain money ingame.

You should make Paladins make 25 bolts per cast and 10 power bolts per cast.
You should also take runes out of the shops, and if you want make the runes you make 2x the charges they're now
About the runes in the shop, why is it bad to keep them? They cost alot, people are still able to sell runes to player on cheaper prices. Since the server dont have many players, its hard to get rune makers :/

About the runes in the shop, why is it bad to keep them? They cost alot, people are still able to sell runes to player on cheaper prices. Since the server dont have many players, its hard to get rune makers :/

Cause it doesn't have the 7.4 feel, that's when Tibia started going downhill when they took out all interaction, Not having them in the shop makes people message others and interact with them maybe even make friends.

It's also really good for newcomers as they see Trade more active and it they're a mage can mana sit to get some starter cash.

If you feel like there won't be enough runes going around make the runes 2x the charges, and then it will make the price raise a little and make newcomers life a little easier.

i bet you can make runes with manas for an extremly cheap price just as on originaltibia - so fail

I understand what you mean guys, ill maybe make a poll.

Anyway Changelog of the day:
Code:
*Monster changetarget is now corrected!
*Added empty potion autoremoval! [By execute the command !pot on or !pot off] If its on, it means when you use the potion will be removed instead of empty flask! Its off by default]
*Some minor bug fixes!

I understand what you mean guys, ill maybe make a poll.

Anyway Changelog of the day:
Code:
*Monster changetarget is now corrected!
*Added empty potion autoremoval! [By execute the command !pot on or !pot off] If its on, it means when you use the potion will be removed instead of empty flask! Its off by default]
*Some minor bug fixes!

If you make a poll you might get 5 votes, should be in game sometimes there was a big discussion on it in game-chat earlier and out of the 7 or so people like 5 agreed it should be taken out.

Saying it's 7.4 in the title people just expect there isn't runes being sold in the shops.

Tomorrow ill make a poll, another changelog of the day:
Code:
*By using boat, you are getting teleported random posistions in the boat!
*Added namelock feature, you will be namlocked if you break the rules on selecting name!
*Map bug fix!
*Some other minor fixes!
*Fixed the forum in our website!

The best thing to do in my opinion is, reset the server but fix a few things like.

1. Runes in the shops taken out, for a real 7.4 feel
2. Old 7.4 Mana's
3. Double rune charges I.E 2x SD / 2x UH / 10x HMM etc..
4. Make the stages a little lower

Then give everyone who donated there points back and you will have a decent OT

The best thing to do in my opinion is, reset the server but fix a few things like.

1. Runes in the shops taken out, for a real 7.4 feel
2. Old 7.4 Mana's
3. Double rune charges I.E 2x SD / 2x UH / 10x HMM etc..
4. Make the stages a little lower

Then give everyone who donated there points back and you will have a decent OT
I dont like to reset the server. Since there is port hope in the server, it fits with the 7.7 mana formula. Runes in shop is still discussable.

Back