• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Realera 7.4 DX9 Highrated Real Map! [ANTIBOT-CLIENT] [PORT HOPE] [STABLE] [PVP-E]

I dont like to reset the server. Since there is port hope in the server, it fits with the 7.7 mana formula. Runes in shop is still discussable.

I know I kind of proposed the same thing but when a mage can fluid and hit me for 340 with vis hur and spam it at a constant rate (2 Sorc's where hitting more than I could heal with UH at level 80 and they where level 70's)

Also the fact that people can fluid SD's for a price of around 2k is a bit insane, but I'm just stating why the OT hasn't grown that much. (I seen your other thread)

Well, since i heard many suggestions about removing runes from shop, i think i will take that step. Also about potions.

Well, since i heard many suggestions about removing runes from shop, i think i will take that step. Also about potions.

If you're going to do that the best thing would be make it like Tibianic and double all rune charges, woul make mana sitting worth while and also boost the rune trade abit.

Printer you're so stupid. You can't have runes with the 7.4 mana system and mana fluids with the 7.7 system. Why the fuck would anyone buy runes with it's more than twice as cheap doing runes with manafluids and you gain magiclevel.

Originaltibia has the same mana/rune system, and it's fucking stupid. You might aswell remove all vocations except for sorcerer.

You can buff paladins and knights how much you want they still can't keep up with your retarded rune/mana ratio.

His last server was a fucking joke, this one is no different. If you want to play a server for sorcerers originaltibia highrate already excists.

Fuck you.

Printer you're so stupid. You can't have runes with the 7.4 mana system and mana fluids with the 7.7 system. Why the fuck would anyone buy runes with it's more than twice as cheap doing runes with manafluids and you gain magiclevel.

Originaltibia has the same mana/rune system, and it's fucking stupid. You might aswell remove all vocations except for sorcerer.

You can buff paladins and knights how much you want they still can't keep up with your retarded rune/mana ratio.

His last server was a fucking joke, this one is no different. If you want to play a server for sorcerers originaltibia highrate already excists.

Fuck you.

hey piece of shit if you want play knight gtfo to tibianic.org

paladin so op 200 power bolt 250 sd in pvp

Fuck you.
make your own server so we all can play... oh wait

This server is really good, perfect for pvp and rpg players, never lag smooth and easy gameplay, i dont know why there is only few players. I am very disappointed.

Well am open for suggestions.

I do not do more movies, and do not write posts, but I made an exception for friends. My last movie was good, but I wanted to do something better. Now bye for ever Cya guys.

I do not do more movies, and do not write posts, but I made an exception for friends. My last movie was good, but I wanted to do something better. Now bye for ever Cya guys.

1:50 is a swedish song

En svensk låt för 14 åriga tjejer din lilla horbög :)

Nice vid!

Not a bad movie.

Are the changes that many people have suggested going to be implemented?

Its just 2 days left ^^

Back