• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realesta 7.4 | PVP- RPG / RE-OPEN SUNDAY 18:00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you illiterate?
Originaltibia.com [the server from 2010] did NOT use avesta 0.6.5.

Your server DOES USE avesta 0.6.5

THEREFORE, you do not use his engine [.exe]

Discussion closed cya! :)

He said he used his files except for the .exe, you moron. Then you start arguing about the fact that he is lying and he is not using the same .exe?

Please read, don't assume.

Updated first post.

Ruth,

Will there be dx9 and will there be a custom client?

Just wondering since I might use my macbook from time to time and perhaps a custom client would work there.

Ruth,

Will there be dx9 and will there be a custom client?

Just wondering since I might use my macbook from time to time and perhaps a custom client would work there.

Custom client with directX9.

im pretty sure that Title was Writtin 14th of september i could be wrong but i dunno Lol :p

- - - Updated - - -

Tomorrow, I would guess.

Nevermind you're right but he said Mabye ,,,,,, ;( No other oldschool rl maps around

I can see you took a look at the doc I gave you, but there's still 4 bugs left on your website.
there's </ ?? > missing.

Didn't had time now to look for what exactly they are, but look after <b> that should be changed to <b/> and <div> without ending </div>.
it's for your own sake you should do this.

edit, also look for <span> that doesn't have endings, and <li> and shits.. look for all kind of codes.. everything that's inside < >

I can see you took a look at the doc I gave you, but there's still 4 bugs left on your website.
there's </ ?? > missing.

Didn't had time now to look for what exactly they are, but look after <b> that should be changed to <b/> and <div> without ending </div>.
it's for your own sake you should do this.

edit, also look for <span> that doesn't have endings, and <li> and shits.. look for all kind of codes.. everything that's inside < >
Thanks for the help Realsoft!

-Some1- is trying to earn back his reputation ^_^

I believe this reopen 18.00 is valid, I haven't seen it before. And it matches the same time as he said he probably would put it online. I got a message out to some of my tibia friends out there, everyone else should too. Spread the message before the server goes online!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back