• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realesta 7.4 | PVP- RPG / RE-OPEN SUNDAY 18:00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe he said he has done that.

dx9, custom client
no delay lag
house bug fixed

that's what I know about at least.

Can we play with normal 7.4 client here too?

I won't download any client.

This server uses dat file specifically created by me for Tibianic HR server (it contains unique way of sorting flags) - did you ask for a permission to use it?
If would have contacted me before I'm sure I would give you permission to use it however since you stolen it without asking I'm not in favor of that anymore.

The work I put into creating the file wasn't done for you or any other server's owner which just takes someone's property to use it on his own server without even asking for permission.

4 frags for RS, how long does a frag last? This is a war server after all

I don't even know how much you can frag/day, so how could I be or not be satisfied, Jeppson? You're making no sense at all.

Perhaps you should learn to use that thing called brain.

4 frags can mean 10 frags/day, and it can also mean 0.1 frag/day. Depending on how long the frags last, which was my question.

So,tell me. How can a question imply unsatisfaction? Oh,you can't answer that? Perhaps you realized how stupid your comment was.

- - - Updated - - -

;) .

I don't even know how much you can frag/day, so how could I be or not be satisfied, Jeppson? You're making no sense at all.

Perhaps you should learn to use that thing called brain.

4 frags can mean 10 frags/day, and it can also mean 0.1 frag/day. Depending on how long the frags last, which was my question.

So,tell me. How can a question imply unsatisfaction? Oh,you can't answer that? Perhaps you realized how stupid your comment was.

- - - Updated - - -

;) .

QQ.

"SERVER IS STARTED/STARTING
30:09:2012
at: 6:00 PM"

I thought it will be online ;d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back