• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realesta 7.4 | PVP- RPG / RE-OPEN SUNDAY 18:00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to play here some. I cannot connect to the ot using zippyshare client and using 7.4 client and changing ip. What am I doing wrong can any1 tell me ?

I wanted to play here some. I cannot connect to the ot using zippyshare client and using 7.4 client and changing ip. What am I doing wrong can any1 tell me ?
Choose automatic in ip changer or 7.72

How the fuck were u able to track who it was that was ddosing the server you fucking pakibomber.

Fucking retard!

stfu u stupid red neck piece of crap

explain to me how a black person can be a paki, ur fucking half indian with ur jew nose

its limited only, if the ddoser knows what hes doing and its not some 12yo fanboy then he's still able to ddos.

Limited or not, there is prevention aka protection. Saying there is not, is simply illogical.

Take a bodyguard as example. You can hire protection against dangers such as torpedoes, but it's not going to make you immortal.

its limited only, if the ddoser knows what hes doing and its not some 12yo fanboy then he's still able to ddos.

Yes, this is absolutely true unless the server host has some knowledge about these attacks.
With proper prevention you can still DDoS a server, but I doubt an attack of such a low scale ( I doubt anyone within the OTcommunity has a botnet that hits enough ) will actually affect the game server.

stfu u stupid red neck piece of crap

explain to me how a black person can be a paki, ur fucking half indian with ur jew nose

Please explain how u were able to track the ddoser?

you fucking black paki go back to your banana boat.
fucking hypocrite.

and please tell me, how am I able to be a redneck meanwhile a indian?

Please explain how u were able to track the ddoser?

you fucking black paki go back to your banana boat.
fucking hypocrite.

and please tell me, how am I able to be a redneck meanwhile a indian?

i saw your real life photo and u got a jew nose man u half jew aswell or what u ugly piece of shit

ur as pale as a ghost too, make up boy! gn

SERVER ONLINE
YOU MAY LOGIN WITH NEW CLIENT REALESTACLIENT AND IP CHANGER

General information:
I've decided to open known OriginalTibia.com server made by me and Fribben some years ago but it has an other kind of engine Thanks to Ferrus. Since then I made a lot of changes associated with the server as much as possible and i am more convinced it is free from bugs. So if you want play good midrated server it is your chance.

Login information:
*IP: realesta.servegame.com or originaltibia.com
*Client: 7.4
*Port: 7171
*Loot 2x
*FreePacc
*Dedicated Server.

Experience stages/rates:
level = 30, rate = 35
level = 50, rate = 20,
level = 70, rate = 10,
level = 80, rate = 8,
level = 100, rate = 5,
level = 120, rate = 3

More information will appear on our website.

Connection error servername does not Exist.....

GUYS LISTEN. IMPORTANT.

To connect to realesta.servegame.com follow this steps

1.download zippyshare client (it will be named RealestaClient_)
2.unpack it somewhere on your dekstop
3.launch RealestaClient_
4.launch any ip changer and put ip realesta.servegame.com also mark 7.72 version in ip changer and run it
5.type your password in RealestaClient_ and connect to the server

Also I ask you GM of Realesta to put this info on your main site just to let all people who wants to play know how to connect.

I made character. Played some and even get top level there. But then in 30 minutes i get like 10 or more debugs and kicks. On my way to my dead body by kick I had like 4 or 5 random debugs. Also on zippyshare client it lagg a little. Not so much that I wasn't able to exp but every 10 - 15 seconds I was getting little freeze. And I'm not able to connect using normal 7.4 client. Hard to say. But I won't loose hours to play here this time. It was much better on the first edition like 2 weeks ago. Ots got debugs and glitches but was 100x more stable than now.

GUYS LISTEN. IMPORTANT.

To connect to realesta.servegame.com follow this steps

1.download zippyshare client (it will be named RealestaClient_)
2.unpack it somewhere on your dekstop
3.launch RealestaClient_
4.launch any ip changer and put ip realesta.servegame.com also mark 7.72 version in ip changer and run it
5.type your password in RealestaClient_ and connect to the server

Also I ask you GM of Realesta to put this info on your main site just to let all people who wants to play know how to connect.

I did it and can't log in.Before Re-open i was playing normally.Now i can't even log -"Connection Failed.Cannot connect to a login server". Can any one help me?

Szary strona laguje jak cholera i server kickuje chary co 10 - 20 minut. Nie ma sensu grać coś się zepsuło z otsem.

Yes, this is absolutely true unless the server host has some knowledge about these attacks.
With proper prevention you can still DDoS a server, but I doubt an attack of such a low scale ( I doubt anyone within the OTcommunity has a botnet that hits enough ) will actually affect the game server.

the only ot ddoser i know is ryan and he's able to bring down basicly everything with his botnet d; he was drunk and tried it like 2 servers before his last one around 1,5 years ago and he was able to bring down valhalla (realots), tibianic and realshit's mastercores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back