• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realesta 7.4 | PVP- RPG / RE-OPEN SUNDAY 18:00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many things indicate that this server will fail.

*Lootrate
*No dx9
*admin without common sense

To even mention such a good server like "Original Tibia" in your post is a shame to the real original tibia server.

If the server is really lucky, it'll last until Tibianic's new server "Realots" starts up again within a month.

how many charges in runes, where will be djins/rashid, mana regen eeeeetc we need info!!

Reg. mana 5 in 4 sec on promo 5 in 2 sec, djinn quest, 1x sds uhs, 3x gfb

rpg ot lawls. nobody start this shit, only randoms and teamless ppl

it will be 30 people to 20 to 10 to nothing in 1 week

who play rpg ot

who play rpg ot

Seriously dude, just drop it. If you're not even planning on playing anymore, there is no real reason to complain in this thread any longer

ruthless wez no to szybko ogarnij jakies brass sety, clerical mace, hp regen szybszy, djiny w miastach bo nikt tu nie bedzie gral

who play rpg ot
People like you are why the WHOLE oldschool/newschool tibia community is shit.

Everything is good i don't know what he mean. I like it.

gm last time i say this if u dont fix loot rate to 5x or something u wont get any players, only bunch of randoms and players from the same team = no action = they random pk then quit and start realots
who cares about you and your team lol

People like you are why the WHOLE oldschool/newschool tibia community is shit.

Me? ur the fucking one ruining it, ur BREAKING the old school communities by making servers that almost already exist, TIBIANIC exists and your making a server exactly like it.

U think people want to play a serious OT that has 0 trust when tibianic exists, look how many people online and see if I'm wrong, donut head. Nothing in the middle inside.

There is a reason narezia had 65-70 people online after 1h of start and your server has 20.

Me? ur the fucking one ruining it, ur making BREAKING the old school communities by making servers that almost already exist, TIBIANIC exists and your making a server exactly like it.

U think people want to play a serious OT that has 0 trust when tibianic exists, look how many people online and see if I'm wrong, donut head. Nothing in the middle inside.
Donut head? I was talking about your shitty attitude. Grow up and have some respect. Funny how Tupac is in your avatar, yet you show NONE of his traits.

Donut head? I was talking about your shitty attitude. Grow up and have some respect. Funny how Tupac is in your avatar, yet you show NONE of his traits.

listen to this bitch ur a redneck who takes open tibia as his career and telling me to grow up? i dont give a fuck about tupac he just a rapper that is dead but ur a kid who takes his life style as ur motivation and etc u idiot

nobody will ur CRAP server when tibianic hr is on and realots is comming on soon, ur mad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back