• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realistic 7.4 war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fribben

OriginalTibia.com
Reaction score
close this thread, thank you.

Last edited:
Ok, alil good voc balance, srry for my other stupid post.
Just alil power with ms. UE usually hit 330~
you should downgrade it to 250-270~

Nice.. keep updating.

EDIT: the server got exhaust bug ( That really sucks)

Last edited:
And the exura vita exhaust is like 8.57 "not exactly but the delay is smaller, than its use to be."
-.-

I mean what the fuck?

Last edited:
You obviously haven't played real tibia during the age of 7.X times? The only reason why nobody fixed it already on 7.6 or 7.4 is because of the lack of time or skills. I could fix it and I did, and I know this is accurate. Don't post if you don't know what you are talking about.

8.57 exhaust is 0 second after SD, this is 1 second exhaust after sding then healing. And it should be that way.

Ye I know, about that with the 8.57 that its 0 second, and here 1 second.
But a guy healed so fucking fast after his sd.

Ye I played 7.5-7.6 before.
Just dont got a good mind.

TY for answers!

fix it that you are exhaust after a manafluid=,= vita/manafluids.
+ make exevo gran mas pox way stronger.

Last edited:
fix it that you are exhaust after a manafluid=,= it is pretty hard to pk as sorc without manashield and use exura vita/manafluids.
+ make exevo gran mas pox way stronger.

Why should I make it easier? This is how the vocations were during 7.4.

Fix private accounts and it will be like realistic-war.no-ip.org ~

@^ ye agree make private accounts if you really want the oldchool feelings of 7.4

I will eventually, the first days will be like 10 hours uptime and for testing purposes, later on it might be guild-war fights or private accounts.

I didn't play the server yet but there shouldn't be exhaust between mana fluid and spells (more than the exhaust which is for all items like mana fluid, rope etc. Else its hard to fight in open since you can't use mana after sd/haste/vita.

Hellrage, please if you haven't played during the 7.x times or does not have any idea other than the Avesta 7.6 or 7.4 that have been realesed that have this, please do not draw a finish line because of that.

I know how it is, and you can do spell then manafluid, but you can't do manafluid then spell. Understand the difference? This is how it is supposed to be, if you don't like it, you can leave it without threathen me that 999 players will leave the server, such as a noob before threathen to do.

EDIT: just tried it on realots, worked just as mine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back