• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realistic 7.4 war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually no, you started crying the second I said I won't share my source, then it's you who started it and it's a typical scammer attitude. You can write a two hundred words essay, but it won't affect me shit, why? Because I know what you wrote and writing it in bigger sentences won't help you out. For the sake of the database, I know it takes time. But please boy, don't exaggerate the effort, ok?

Ferrus ferrus and your server, I asked about the code, you wanted to redirect your IP which I had no intention to even ask for. I still do not want to share my source, wether you're in to deal the database or not.

@ond; I think the database would fit the 7.4 aswell, if you feel like giving it away ofcourse. Thanks for the feedback.

Who messaged who first asking for things?

I don't recall crying, which is why I thought we parted on good terms. I simply explained my reasoning that if you have no trust in me, why should I have any in you? And then said bye? (I dodged a bullet there, eh?)

If you don't think good map creation or authentic database work takes effort -- Do it yourself, "boy". :)

Last edited:
I don't think the 7.6 Database will fit well with the 7.4 one, I tried once, and no sir

Who messaged who first asking for things?

I don't recall crying, which is why I thought we parted on good terms. I simply explained my reasoning that if you have no trust in me, why should I have any in you? And then said bye? (I dodged a bullet there, eh?)

If you don't think good map creation or authentic database work takes effort -- Do it yourself. :)

I asked, you're speaking like if we've just married or something. I know it takes effort and time, and it's a dead boring task. But just because you contribute this, doesn't mean you'll have to access the files, with no need for them at all. I mean, I could easily do the codes that you have, such as 30% damage to other opponent etc, but if you already have them finished, why not take them?

Well, I can't bother argueing nomore, for simple as no reason at all. Shall we drop this and move on with our lives? atleast I have, darling :)

last part was just a perfect match for the marriage thing, sorry but I had too

Yes you did, didn't you?
twofaced.jpg

And such an interesting change of tone you've taken after I told you no? :p

Well, I mean, you're the one who turned a joke into an argument? You're the one who messaged wanting things? And you're the one who dares call me a scammer? You're a walking contradiction :thumbup:

"You've made things that take effort, why shouldn't I have them! I made things that took effort, no one should have them!" - For a computer scientist, your logic is quite ironically off key. But there's no point trying to hammer a square peg into a round hole...

...I'm happy! Are you happy to move on, sweetie? :wub:

Like I said, good luck. We can spoon later Mr Condescending ;)

Last edited:
Evulclown, once again. Putting meaningless words into a conversation won't help you convince me. I know what you are up to and what you are trying to do. I already dropped it, since I don't want anything to do with a guy that want to share a database, in order to receive my source & data package.

Keep talking though, I have seriously no idea why you still here. I'll be two cents that you're bored and have nothing else to do.

372 by a level 70 master sorcerer, and you complain? Let's say you want him to hit 250 instead, what would he take with sd? 110? as a 70 sorcerer?

If you're going to come here trying to find a reason to mudthrow this server, do it with class atleast. lol

I never complained.

I just shared an experience.

Last edited:
What a piece of work you are?

Evulclown, once again. Putting meaningless words into a conversation won't help you convince me. I know what you are up to and what you are trying to do. I already dropped it, since I don't want anything to do with a guy that want to share a database, in order to receive my source & data package.

Keep talking though, I have seriously no idea why you still here. I'll be two cents that you're bored and have nothing else to do.

You message me on an account made 1 day before:

"Hey, lets work together! I want your database it's unique and really nice and I had a lot of fun playing it, I'd like for us to be in a partnership together and make a great OT!"

Then when we talk:

"We can be 50/50 and split everything! ...You have a cool map as well? Yes lets use that! Can you send it? Can you send your 200 character database? Yes I'd like your IP too that would be nice. Can you send me your source code as well? Can you do the advertising for me? You'll make promotional videos and do scripting too? Great! ...Send me the things fast!! I need your things now, I promise we'll have a good team together!"

You don't think I'd want some collateral in return? lol.:huh: Then you act like this afterwards when I say:

"If you don't trust me, why should I trust you? Bye."

Who's the real scammer here?:confused:

Your intentions are quite clear.

YOU came to me wanting things: I did not message you promising things and asking for stuff. I don't care how coolboy you act afterwards "yes yes, I don't care about facts I'm still right" I will continue to defend myself as long as you post cocky, slanderous replies.

I'd like to stop sooner, but you can't seem to help yourself. :)

Last edited:
I don't want nothing more than your database, I can do the codes myself. If you would like to contribute the codes aswell, you do so. I won't even bother fucking comparing my shit with yours. You aint making no realistic comments right now.

EDIT: you make sound like I'm in need of your database or something, let me just clearify this. I like Aurea war, and I wanted to open one myself, I have no intentions to do further than asking in order to receive it. Why would I even scam you and if so, in what way? Unless you're trying to earn on it, yourself

Last edited:
Yet again I feel sorry for your low capatized thing you call a brain. Why did I ask you for the database? Because I have no intention to take my time to make a database myself. I never denied the facts that it takes time to do that, but if you compare a damn database with a source code & data package, you must be out of your mind. 1. Becuase you're an ignorant guy. 2. because you're greedy.

Now please, just please stop posting as you've been making a fool out of yourself already, I don't care if you get Hitler to stand by your side, I won't fall for your stupid posts. So just get the fuck out of here, moron.

What happen, emo boy? I don't want to share my source code and my exe to a guy that will contribute with a DATABASE, do you know how stupid you look when you say so? Not to mention that I'm glad I did that now, the way you act, just like a scammer.

Now shut it already, bye.

@Hellrage: It's good as it is, and people did want this, wether you wanted it or not, this was other people's suggestion.

Yeah this is probably why only a couple of noobs play your server.

Non taken, I am aware that kids do have such behaviour at OTLand the only reason why I continue is because these bastards are in my thread. But to be honest, I couldn't really care about their opinions as their opinions means nothing unless they're being serious while argumenting, however. These kids have shown the opposite by writing nonsense in another type of vocabulary choices.

@Hellrage, I don't really care wether it's two or fiftyeight noobs on my server, as long as it's beta, it's beta. And noob and noob, who are you judge? You're the one wanting to play with advangteds of e.g. manafluid.

Non taken, I am aware that kids do have such behaviour at OTLand the only reason why I continue is because these bastards are in my thread. But to be honest, I couldn't really care about their opinions as their opinions means nothing unless they're being serious while argumenting, however. These kids have shown the opposite by writing nonsense in another type of vocabulary choices.

@Hellrage, I don't really care wether it's two or fiftyeight noobs on my server, as long as it's beta, it's beta. And noob and noob, who are you judge? You're the one wanting to play with advangteds of e.g. manafluid.

I played today and it was one guy online. He logged when he died once. Booooooooooooooooring.

I played today and it was one guy online. He logged when he died once. Booooooooooooooooring.

Don't play if it bores you out, then? Was it really neccesary btw to post that? If you don't like a server, and have already said why, because you're a noob yourself and don't like the real manafluid, it's not really my problem, if you don't like it, leave it. It's simple, I aint forcing noone to play my server.

What does my server have that is so similar to that server? Not that I've heard of it, but please. I want to hear. And don't forget to tell me the information of the server aswell. Kids like you do not affect me nor the server at all, seriously. You might've taken down realsoft or any other ot by spamming him, but in my eyes you're nothing but a greedy bitch that will play my server if everybody plays it. You're just hiding your tounge atm.

ONT; I'm updating the server now, prepare for private accounts either later today or tomorrow. Along with Darashia map.

Sounds nice. I tried it and I cant really find that annoying exhaust ppl talk about. What exhaust values do you use on spells/mana fluid?

Dara map might be interesting, I hope you have entire Dara along with passage and those tunnels to necro spawn.

What does my server have that is so similar to that server? Not that I've heard of it, but please. I want to hear. And don't forget to tell me the information of the server aswell. Kids like you do not affect me nor the server at all, seriously. You might've taken down realsoft or any other ot by spamming him, but in my eyes you're nothing but a greedy bitch that will play my server if everybody plays it. You're just hiding your tounge atm.

ONT; I'm updating the server now, prepare for private accounts either later today or tomorrow. Along with Darashia map.

AWESOME :D I look forward to it!

Nono.. Relax. I'm not a flamer.
Why I said "Legendia war number 2"
Was because of, that you got the same spirit as the owner of that server! XD :)

Okay, what I said was inconsistent. But please do not spam the thread with nonsense, and evul. Just stop it will you? Let's just stop talking to eachother. I already stopped but you seem to wanting to flame all the time, just quit it and be a man if you now are.

If you mana yourself, it's one second exhaust for any spell.

Talking to me? :D
Make it easier with the quote button!

@TOPIC

Do you think the update will launch today?
It would be cool.

Then what exhaust is it for attack spells? I can do one mana fluid and then uh between someones sd+ue. 2 sec for atk spells?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back