• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Realistic-War 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ond

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
I thought I could advertise my server when it is up again n.n

General information:

> ip: realistic-war.no-ip.org
> port: 7171
> client: 7171
> uptime: 24/7
> hosted in: Sweden
> website: http://realistic-war.no-ip.org/
> exp: about 6x
> type: war

Other features:

> fragcounter(in game & website)
> automatic donation system (new)

yeye hope you'll play it :p

Last edited:
good decision opening it ;P

@ppl reading, this server is thee best, the most addicting server ever

No one online though, only 4 -.- xD

sunday afternoon there'll be 35 or so, i remember the sunday b4 it went down it had 70 players. crazy xd

made some important updatea as well :p

If you miss a UH or mana fluid, you're delayed. Change that, it's retarded. There's no incentive to do anything except vita spam... I'm step lagging as it is, so me missing UHs is going to happen on the move when I rubber band

Last edited:
Tell me how and I will ! I can't get it to work with that damn exhaust... :S

If you miss a UH or mana fluid, you're delayed. Change that, it's retarded. There's no intensive to do anything except vita spam... I'm step lagging as it is, so me missing UHs is going to happen on the move when I rubber band

im playing from england with no lag, and id have no lag in ireland too. think u need to download some tweaks

o_O but ec are right in one way, if you spam uhs, even if ur exhausted, ull gain 2x exhaust for some reason. I think i saw something about costumexhaust in the sources but that rnt used in runes, only in spells like exori vis and such that has lower exhaust. Perhaps i cud add it to the rune and see if it helps

Haha seriously, someone is actually attacking the server... it had max 20 online and went down to 5 online, then someone started to flood it :D lmfao

Ntp

Last edited:
http://img543.imageshack.us/f/hghggggggggg.png/

nice ond ^^

p.s, you should give paladins normal bolts instead of pbolts. at the min palas hit more than mages the majority of the time: pbolt=90+ sd=120+, druid/sorc sd = 180 - 210. it's kinda stupid right now, hehe.

btw pirate hook icon isnt bot, its something for my keyboard

I think frag system can be improved. Top fraggers are there for completely wrong reasons.

1. Kill death ratio: Frags / Deaths = Better ranking

2. Compare killer to victim: Killer's frags / Victim's frags = Killing better player is more rewarding

3. Devide frag points between players: Just like experience points = Nobody get lucky last hit on top fragger and recieve tons of frag points

These are just ideas to start a discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back