• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Realistic-War 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea that sewer sux people keep entering and ue'ing

ye frags system is bad, Xsanateks has 0 pvp, and hes top 1 fragger with 950+ he just ues non stop

i see it really bothers you if some noob has alot of frags hahaXD just say im jealous and i want to be top fragger so now frag system sucks!.. fuck the hole frags thingy ai?

I think you confused "don't fix it if ain't broken" with "never improve anything". Improving things is a postive thing. And yeah, I don't want noobs like you to be above me in frag highscore either.

Great server btw, getting a lot of class pvpers on to skermish with. There's the usual band of retards that spam ue though, but you just need to avoid the depot where they spawn.

ond did u change something in delays? takes energy ring forever now.. if you're moving and switch ring you will almost always die with the ring on (if enemy ues at the right point)

I got help with my sources, if you wan't I can send you the code but PM me to remember me because I got a lack of time at the moment!

I know its not the right section but I wanted to know how do you do to keep ppl above lvl 50?
If you want to halp please pm me!

ond did u change something in delays? takes energy ring forever now.. if you're moving and switch ring you will almost always die with the ring on (if enemy ues at the right point)

No I haven't changed anything o,o that's weird though, is it like, 10 seconds delay after you've put the ring on or is it more like 0.00001 seconds? :p

I think frag system can be improved. Top fraggers are there for completely wrong reasons.

1. Kill death ratio: Frags / Deaths = Better ranking

2. Compare killer to victim: Killer's frags / Victim's frags = Killing better player is more rewarding

3. Devide frag points between players: Just like experience points = Nobody get lucky last hit on top fragger and recieve tons of frag points

These are just ideas to start a discussion.

No bad ideas at all! Though I suck completely at c++, but I will see what I can do.

Imageshack - hghggggggggg.png

nice ond ^^

p.s, you should give paladins normal bolts instead of pbolts. at the min palas hit more than mages the majority of the time: pbolt=90+ sd=120+, druid/sorc sd = 180 - 210. it's kinda stupid right now, hehe.

btw pirate hook icon isnt bot, its something for my keyboard

Yeah it's nice and all, still I had 86 players online last time (though I got some help due to the fact that Tibianic was temporarly down) :p

No I haven't changed anything o,o that's weird though, is it like, 10 seconds delay after you've put the ring on or is it more like 0.00001 seconds? :p

i guess it's only when you put it on mid step, or after a side step. maybe it's correct to how tibia 7.4 was i can't remember. i guess it was also magnified as i was kinda laggy at the time. but ye the delay was maybe 1 second~ i've died a few times and spawned in the dp with the energy ring on ^^

Hmm, I'm not sure either on the delays of 7.4 o.o

No bad ideas at all! Though I suck completely at c++, but I will see what I can do.

I think the first part wouldnt be too hard to do. Add another line called 'deaths' in players table in database and add +1 to it everytime a player dies. It would probably work similar to frags. Then the website part would devide frags with deaths and sort players from highest to lowest (just like all other skills/levels). I guess there could be 3 different tables in highscores; frags, deaths and kd-ratio. At the same time you could remove all tables not needed. Why do we have ml/skills highscore when all have the same and you cant advance in it?

I think the first part wouldnt be too hard to do. Add another line called 'deaths' in players table in database and add +1 to it everytime a player dies. It would probably work similar to frags. Then the website part would devide frags with deaths and sort players from highest to lowest (just like all other skills/levels). I guess there could be 3 different tables in highscores; frags, deaths and kd-ratio. At the same time you could remove all tables not needed. Why do we have ml/skills highscore when all have the same and you cant advance in it?

my little geek fan(L)
my words are law. signed by the spo the pro!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back