• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Sinera 7.6 Real Map! Check it.

dude, u got the worst possible english I have seen on otfans/otland, and I've been member of the communitys for 4 years, jesus

dude, u got the worst possible english I have seen on otfans/otland, and I've been member of the communitys for 4 years, jesus

ye i can see that, ( 84 posts ftw) but anyways i don't care about my english you understand it atleast and im not the "worst possible one" and you know that :p but you guys don't have patient.

Why is OT offline?

Edit : Ops sorry forgot that I did double post delete this post for sure :p

either the script "!prem" doesnt work or you have no error message if the player has too little cash ^^

and for the people who don't know the ip = the site aswell where you create an account;)

Lol :p houses don't work i can walk in all the houses i want XD>?

at the site stand its offline but its online;)

Last edited:
I got premium spell but not the outfit (bug i guess)
I got promotion :p "22:06 You see yourself. You are a master sorcerer."

Btw fix higher loot on Drags <.< I killed about 30~ not a damn item in them only 3 double axes and gold xD

Torches don't work
Web is slow ass hell
Your server is easy to hack
Many well known bugs exist here

dude, did you really repaired bugs all these days? :O

Torches don't work
Web is slow ass hell
Your server is easy to hack
Many well known bugs exist here

dude, did you really repaired bugs all these days? :O

for me webpage work fine either for my friends so maby its just your silly pc what don't work.

Back