• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Sinera 7.6 Real Map! Check it.

Neroslaw

Reaction score
Welcome to Sinera. ;)

Sinera server will be online today like at 8:00 pm.

I have been see that many real maps is going down in fast time, and there is no professional Real Map with 7.6 client to stay more than one month. Sinera is server whose you search. If we will have many peoples We are gonna host the server along time. Help us, and join Sinera now.

Gameplay:
Sinera 7.6 is oldschool Real Map without hotkeys, aims with old magic and rune system and high exp.

-Promotion Cost 10k, Premium Account you can buy use command !prem.

*Dedicated server in Poland, with fast connection.
*Blessings.
*Real Tibia Map.
*All quests.
*Spells and runes 7.6.
*Many Npc's.
*Precised loot of monsters.
*Perfect spawn file.
*Raid system, from 7.6
*Professional gamemasters.
*Good community.
*THERE WILL BE NOT RESTART CHARACTERS, its seriously project.
*No training monks!
*Donations.

-GM Nero - owner.
-GM Necro - Mapper.
-GM Tim - Helper, scripter.

Experience Stages:

*The Experience stage;
- from lvl 1-30: 50x
- from lvl 30-50: 40x
- from lvl 50-100: 20x
- from lvl 100-130: 10x
- from lvl 130-150: 7x
- from lvl 150-300: 4x
*Runes;
- The runes at the magic shop are more expensive, although they have real tibia charges.
- In order to give the server an RPG toutch, the manually made runes will contain more charges.
-----------------
Mlvl: 20x

Skills: 25x

Drop: 2x
----------------
IP: sinera.hopto.org
Port: 7171
Client: 7.6

If you have some suggestions, or some idea to help or make a better server write here or PW.
Yours Nero.

Hope you enojoy, Sinera Team! :thumbup:

Last edited:
they got a swe/pl team of gm's? :p but anyways i heard about this project :D i join 100% but maby you can make the exp stage after lvl 150 - 3x. because 6x is a bit much after 150 maby there will come to fast lvl 200s. (its my opinion!) but ill join it!!:D

ip: come soon,

will the site come whit it?

great! Im just bored and wanted to play a good 7.6 server with more than 5x exp.. thanks i will take a look at it :D

Sure Assassinho, we will fix exp at highest lvl, yes we got GM from poland and two from Swedens. We are gonna buy better Dedicated server not in poland but we need some money for it.

By the way, when you still have time to change it. Make so you can choose your own account number. I do NOT want another txt file on my desktop!

by using same acc/pass to several servers, you might be hacked in one of your most lovley server, ;)

There's a reason why there's account generator... to avoid stupid people from get hacked....

by using same acc/pass to several servers, you might be hacked in one of your most lovley server, ;)

There's a reason why there's account generator... to avoid stupid people from get hacked....

Yeah but I really don't care about getting hacked on a OT ^^ And yeah maybe some old ot hoster kept my password and wants to hack me but the chances are low :) I bet more people will forget their random account number than people will get hacked because someone tried an old account number in their database ^^

By the way, you should definately advertise this server on otfans.net aswell if you want more players online at opening hours :)

By the way, when you still have time to change it. Make so you can choose your own account number. I do NOT want another txt file on my desktop!

i got like 1000 papers whit numbers on it on a safe place ofcourse but i don't want 1001 papers XD

By the way, you must check your server for pz bugs. Look for them in ank pyramids, venore 2nd depot (the one with a bank npc), the flying carpet in Darashia and Edron, the temple in poh and the church in thais. Generally, check any pz zone with a stair, door, or ladder at the enter. Not sure if there are places where you can levitate up on as well but keep your eyes open. I actually recommend you to remake ank pyramids pz zone because its almost always bugged.

Regards, Hellrage.

Back