• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Sinera 7.6 Real Map! Check it.

If it would be an update he could atleast broadcast not suddenly shut it off if he wants people <.<

its online :D ( im from the netherlands look to my location dumbhead , i can better ask where you from.)

Server is hosted 24/7, If we need to Restart we are broadcasting. Now will be many restarts, because we are repairing all small bugs.;)

Cant get it. It says [Sweden] But server is hosted in Poland. And its not a dedicated server either..

I say the last time!

SERVER IS DEDICATED IN POLAND.

2 GM's is from Sweden.
1 One Gamemaster Poland (Me).

This is not hosted on a dedicated server. The ip (88.156.221.77) is provided by "vectra.pl", which seems to be a normal internet provider which do not offer dedicated server.

Like i said :D He just want to have players hahaha

and its working :O? so stfu if you ahve nothing else to do. just come play ore go away:D

anyways they already got in 1 day 22 players online. i hope there will follow more. because there are no laggs on the server small bugs are under construction:thumbup:

and its working :O? so stfu if you ahve nothing else to do. just come play ore go away:D

anyways they already got in 1 day 22 players online. i hope there will follow more. because there are no laggs on the server small bugs are under construction:thumbup:

as I said yesterday... there are more then "allot" of bugs.. and weaknesses..

if I would like to, I could become level 500+ in 2 minutes in the server ^.^

but as Hoster are so "experienced" about the server, he should know this thing ^.^

also, Pallys have a really hard start, since the spear break at first usage and don't get cash for new, ^.^

If you are lagging its because your graphic card doesn't support dx5 (likely) or your computer is too slow (not so likely) or your internet connection sucks or you live far away from the server. The server itself though, is not lagging.

serious project ehh?, professional gms?

only about GM Nero, You call yourself a professional gm? and you call this a serious project? like making a demona while me and my friend hunt in poi dls? and debugging my other friend while he have a demon on him and when I msg you, you just ignore me and after 10 mins u come and say that ur to busy...

Reply on this please.

Artiniix

Okay, it was laaging cause my sister was downloading 7 movies at onces, :D.
Server is cool. :wub:
I am level 70~ now but allways I die by pks <_<.

serious project ehh?, professional gms?

only about GM Nero, You call yourself a professional gm? and you call this a serious project? like making a demona while me and my friend hunt in poi dls? and debugging my other friend while he have a demon on him and when I msg you, you just ignore me and after 10 mins u come and say that ur to busy...

Reply on this please.

Artiniix

why would he reply its not that serious LOL . good server keep it up!!:D war war war! and you guys are to serious for this game. just think god dam some bugs i don't care just play and war later:D have fun insteed for being serious all the time;)

Back