• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Sinera 7.6 Real Map! Check it.

why would he reply its not that serious LOL . good server keep it up!!:D war war war! and you guys are to serious for this game. just think god dam some bugs i don't care just play and war later:D have fun insteed for being serious all the time;)

I don't know if you understood. GM Nero teleported to PoI when Angel and Artii~ and summoned a demon on them and said it was a new raid. Artii~ died and then Nero made invisible so Angel got debugged and died aswell. When they messaged him and asked why he did that Nero replied "I don't have time to talk".

The problem isn't that he is unprofessional. The thing I'm bothered by is that he is somewhat stupid and he can't admit he did something wrong. Like those bugs he "fixed" are still not fixed because he didn't reboot for 2 days or even more. Maybe he just don't know how to fix the bugs or he is simply retarded.

@Nero: Sorry I have lost all trust in you and I will move to dazeria.no-ip.org instead. The owner seems more skilled and the server has more players aswell. Had some fun here though.

Anyone else wondering?

Don't really care thought just caught my eye for a second so I had to post it, really nice with a exp staged real map again I'll play it for sure :)

doesn't matter where you buy the dedicated.. lol

LoL. This ot is full of corruption

GM Nero is Dex-der
GM Tim is Erfelur.

Yesterday my friend dropped erfelur and looted bp of exp scrolls, sds 100x charges and 1 sec after he restarted the server so it would rollback for 2 minutes or something

Last edited:
haha no wonder why dex-der was the first guy online on the server xD and he got exp really fast... and erferlur dropped by a guy 1/3 his exp so he cant have gotten his level by himself lol

LoL. This ot is full of corruption

GM Nero is Dex-der
GM Tim is Erfelur.

Yesterday my friend dropped erfelur and looted bp of exp scrolls, sds 100x charges and 1 sec after he restarted the server so it would rollback for 2 minutes or something

i know dex-der (gm nero) good and hes not happy that gm tim did this. <_<

Well GM Nero is corrupted himself aswell he used 2 scrolls from lvl 90~ till 111 or something the whole server is corrupted.

Back