• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Sniper 7.7 [WAR]

20 EUR isn't really enough.
The real map file you're using is like 60MB and requires 2-4, preferably more GBs of RAM and a Dual Core processor at minimum (otherwise it will boot up really slow, making restarts and saves slow).
I think the hosting company I linked you to earlier does have Dedicated down to 27€ or so for Dual Core, 4GB RAM, though. ~Checked the website and it's €32 for 8GB (26€ for 4GB), both Dual core though.
And i7 starting at 40€.
You won't really get it any cheaper than that at any reliable hosting service. You can get a cheaper one at some website driven by teens/script kiddies, where you might pay €25 for i7 but goes offline 6 hours a day without compensation and goes offline indefinitely after a couple months. :p
All Linux though.
You could try Wine.

will not put it online ... was fail ot with 7 online, maybe some day i make it 7.4 and maybe more joins

will not put it online ... was fail ot with 7 online, maybe some day i make it 7.4 and maybe more joins

Lol? What did u expected from a war ots?? Your ot didnt fail, thats how war ot works sometimes 20players and sometimes 3. I think now is a great time to put it online again cuz there is no serious server to play and everyone would like to have some fun.

i expect more people ... i see ots that is same but 25 ppl online !

you have the best war server, u should put it online
also in war ot u cant expect 30 players always.. online players aare very random

that's true bro. Just try to make it online and u will see how many ppl log on

man 7 people all war ots had
when 2010 more ppl play oldschool
still 7 people
at night 20 people/30 people
very good wars
all like your war ot
look the thread
mine suport is for you for open
please you have best war ot...
need few days and 30 players
the tures tos promise you

man 7 people all war ots had
when 2010 more ppl play oldschool
still 7 people
at night 20 people/30 people
very good wars
all like your war ot
look the thread
mine suport is for you for open
please you have best war ot...
need few days and 30 players
the tures tos promise you

yes mi agre pls open
mi and mi bottek ned train piwipi
best ot look pls
and u open and is best please promise
veri gud piwipi
auhauehuah
br?

did i say 7 online? sorry, i meant 3 (i think average), and when i closed it, before it, there was 0 online for almost a day

Extinct.no-ip.org was online a few days ago, it was an OK war but hoster had bad net and the server lagged very often. I think it reached like 18 players online 3 days ago. Awesome wars, despite the lags, people played because they were hungry for some fun wars. If you'd put sniper online again you'll, with no doubt, have about 25 people online on evenings/nights.

Back