• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Solo.TibiaWar.net - War Server | Client : 8.54-8.55

I'm not able to donate VIA Daopay or Zaopay from CANADA :(

Add spells to increase speed atk from paladins and knights for a short time? :O

Last edited:
I'm not able to donate VIA Daopay or Zaopay from CANADA :(

Add spells to increase speed atk from paladins and knights for a short time? :O

Fixed Zaypay :)

About the paladins and knights. Will do :) Thanks for the tip :)

Here's some proposal ideas that might be good;

*Mages magic level to 65 to avoid high damages.
*80% LESS stairs than it is now, maybe even if it didn't exist stairs at all, it would be better.
*You should be able to make ONE private character per IP that lasts for a day, then you have to donate, instead of direct donation.
*Mix the map with new themes such as snow/darashia theme. Or three small cities that are snow, desert and normal.

It might be hard to fix the last one, but it's kinda boring to play normal characters, atleast in my opinion.

*You should be able to make ONE private character per IP that lasts for a day, then you have to donate, instead of direct donation.

That ruins the benefits, you just get a new ip every day.

That ruins the benefits, you just get a new ip every day.

What's the point? Then you rather play a druid 7435343 if you don't care about your name, right? the benefit is only 20 levels difference. So no, it's not that much of a lost.

Here's some proposal ideas that might be good;

*Mages magic level to 65 to avoid high damages.
*80% LESS stairs than it is now, maybe even if it didn't exist stairs at all, it would be better.
*Mix the map with new themes such as snow/darashia theme. Or three small cities that are snow, desert and normal.

It might be hard to fix the last one, but it's kinda boring to play normal characters, atleast in my opinion.

Like your ideas. :)

*Skills/magic level has been fixed.
*Stairs, your right about that, I'll msg that to Peroxide
*About private characters - Didn't like it at all. We need money to get the server online, it's not free to hire a dedicated server. I've added level 130 instead of 120. You will also have the ability to use a lot of other functions, such as get a nice monster outfit. I will probably add something extra to private character.
*About map - Great idea! Will also forward that to Peroxide!

I know mate, but problem is that people want a test of the server, but I don't know. Maybe the server will suceed soon anwway, just as long as you update it, it will sucess.

i dont like it, when if i am killing a player, he is on red, almost dead, i did everything, then someone comes and kill him, i seriously hate it, then i dont have any frag yet but i did almost kill so many people :s, thats why i wont play it + too many stairs

i dont like it, when if i am killing a player, he is on red, almost dead, i did everything, then someone comes and kill him, i seriously hate it, then i dont have any frag yet but i did almost kill so many people :s, thats why i wont play it + too many stairs

You can't complain about not getting a frag if someone steals it. It would be too easy to gain trophy and game credits if all got a frag. Think if all that hit a player in counter-strike would get a kill?

About the stairs, I think exactly as you do. We'll fix that :)

Thanks for the tip

You can't complain about not getting a frag if someone steals it. It would be too easy to gain trophy and game credits if all got a frag. Think if all that hit a player in counter-strike would get a kill?

Thanks for the tip
Most dmg should get reward..

Now after playing for 1-2 days, it really got to me with the stairs, I don't think I'll login until the stairs are removed, it's getting ridicilously fucked right now.

Thanks for the tip

I love the way you said about counter-strike. So true ;)

Nothing shows up with zaypay ;o

My country canada is still not supported with daopay; O In other servers, its working.
Fix exevo mas san and fix exori con dmg?

Exevo mas san should hit 120~ on players. Not 70~ :)\

Paladin DMG are srly bad. Hop in umbyots and go check how their PVP is balanced. than just try to do the same :D

Last edited:
Now after playing for 1-2 days, it really got to me with the stairs, I don't think I'll login until the stairs are removed, it's getting ridicilously fucked right now.

Will be fixed in the newest map update :)

Nothing shows up with zaypay ;o

My country canada is still not supported with daopay; O In other servers, its working.
Fix exevo mas san and fix exori con dmg?

Exevo mas san should hit 120~ on players. Not 70~ :)\

Paladin DMG are srly bad. Hop in umbyots and go check how their PVP is balanced. than just try to do the same :D

I can't see the problem with Zaypay anymore.

About the paladin, I'll try to work something out there :)

Wth I cant donate for Own char :'(

I cant use DaoPay because Sweden aint allowed -.-"

I cant use PayPal I dont got card -.-"

I cant use ZayPay since when I dial the number and I call it says "That the number isnt able from this (How to say umm Comviq)" -.-

so any way I can fix ..,.? :S

Back