• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Solo.TibiaWar.net - War Server | Client : 8.54-8.55

Wth I cant donate for Own char :'(

I cant use DaoPay because Sweden aint allowed -.-"

I cant use PayPal I dont got card -.-"

I cant use ZayPay since when I dial the number and I call it says "That the number isnt able from this (How to say umm Comviq)" -.-

so any way I can fix ..,.? :S

Fixed so you can use Daopay, thought it will be 1€ more.

Du ska betala totalt: 50.00 kr
Donate for 1 character

Really? 50kr for a char? no ty... make it to 30-40 kr please :X

I just donated -.- I dont got point to my acc I got a key I got when donated.. please help :X

I tried it out and its actually worse than i thought....
I stood and blocked 5 mages and a knight just spamming gmps.. they cudnt get me down and they spam ues, sds everything

I tried it out and its actually worse than i thought....
I stood and blocked 5 mages and a knight just spamming gmps.. they cudnt get me down and they spam ues, sds everything

Hello :) I was there and saw it all. But it depends much on the players. But yeah, your right I think I reduced the magic level to much. I'll balanced them more right away :)

Really got dissapointed :'<

If die/loggout all resets

I remember noob war, it was fun because you collected kills for addon, did quest for items etc.

Here if Kick = Ded = bye for eq you did and all goblets and lvls? :X

34pyk93.png

29mlhmu.png

1zf3h2e.png

I finished on level 154 and with 27 frags xD

How can he be to the west? Check the minimap.
2m4ocpx.png

Last edited:
Back