• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Solo.TibiaWar.net - War Server | Client : 8.54-8.55

Sad :( I am still able to block 4 mages when im spamming heal and mana pots

Edit: I can block 4 mages when im in trap.. Not when i get pushed with paralyze sideways :(

This is what they say when they see me blocking 3 mages and 2 pallys :(

22:48 Paladin 54602 [100]: afk
22:48 Paladin 74160 [100]: noob ots

I think this CAN become a great server.. With some work. It should be ALOT easier to kill someone..

notfun.jpg

No one on this server with manashield can die in traps with 4 people on them.. We stand here, Ueing, sding, Tera huring, vising, everything.... He doesnt drop his manashield, ever. That is not fun at all... :/ Try adding 100 magic levels or lower the gmps with 100 mana or put longer delay on the gmps.. This aint fun...

Last edited:
This is what they say when they see me blocking 3 mages and 2 pallys :(

22:48 Paladin 54602 [100]: afk
22:48 Paladin 74160 [100]: noob ots

I think this CAN become a great server.. With some work. It should be ALOT easier to kill someone..

notfun.jpg

No one on this server with manashield can die in traps with 4 people on them.. We stand here, Ueing, sding, Tera huring, vising, everything.... He doesnt drop his manashield, ever. That is not fun at all... :/ Try adding 100 magic levels or lower the gmps with 100 mana or put longer delay on the gmps.. This aint fun...

We ha ml 100, then ppl complained about that. Then we took it to 65, it was too low, then we edited it to 70, might be come 80 now ? XD

We ha ml 100, then ppl complained about that. Then we took it to 65, it was too low, then we edited it to 70, might be come 80 now ? XD

There's nothing wrong with it.
Yesterday me and two other guys could easily kill a mage/knight/paladin level 100 if we used paralyzed, we could without to though it was abit harder.

he bilmattan do me a favor and somehow make it so this server rejects all countrys like Brazil + Poland they ARE FUCKING NOOBS
24/7 fuckin stairhopping

or u can get rid of the 100 fuckin stairs within arms reach of each fuckn mountain

There's nothing wrong with it.
Yesterday me and two other guys could easily kill a mage/knight/paladin level 100 if we used paralyzed, we could without to though it was abit harder.

Great too hear that :) Wont change then, thanks!!!!

he bilmattan do me a favor and somehow make it so this server rejects all countrys like Brazil + Poland they ARE FUCKING NOOBS
24/7 fuckin stairhopping

or u can get rid of the 100 fuckin stairs within arms reach of each fuckn mountain

Tell your brother to be faster on the update then ;)

the bitch 4 posts above you complain to god damn much

He does, but it's just to improve the server and that's good :)

You will die by 4-5 mages.

If im in total trap in a corner = Not a chance.
If im standing where i can be pushed sideways then yes, i would die by para and sideways push. But on this server there are over 600 stairs and hills where u can hur up to :/ There is no way i could die if i got the whole server agianst me running around spamming mana pots and haste spell..

The server feel abit noobish, since the high levels and hard to kill people that way. The only solution would probably be to keep this server funny is, LOW LEVEL WAR!!!!!! RIP frankfarmers server.

@Webs; nothing special to gain top position after me and Eppans retiring ^^

Back