• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Solo.TibiaWar.net - War Server | Client : 8.54-8.55

Total Frags
Total Deaths

This is imo a fun server, Ue should cost more mana tho (the ones for 800 cuz they are annoying as hell when people spams them)

Total Frags
Total Deaths

This is imo a fun server, Ue should cost more mana tho (the ones for 800 cuz they are annoying as hell when people spams them)

Yeah, we will balance the vocations a lot when the other servers are done. If you have read my dev thread I've just posted that Solo War is 98% completed :)

Yeah, we will balance the vocations a lot when the other servers are done. If you have read my dev thread I've just posted that Solo War is 98% completed :)

:D Great! I wish i could be a sorcerer tho.. You guys should add another donation form.. Vocation change like donate 2 euro for voc change or something..

I will add new donation items/things when the other servers are done. I guess those will be finish to 98% this week :)

great for server lol, after 1 month tibiawar.net publish i enter and matha facka, great =O

Back