• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Swevolutions Third Generation (8.5)

Mazen

Developer
Reaction score
Greetings everyone!

I'll start explaining a little bit about Swevolutions. This server has been online for two and a half years and I'm an experienced OT-server owner who started this project and is currently taking care of it. I bet some of you have heard about this server or played on it before. On this "Third Generation" of the server a lot of things have changed, I've made it a lot more friendly to newbies and the PvE is a lot harder than before. But still, the old PvP feeling remains as it was before.

Information

This is a secure server
This server is very well protected against hacking and cheating. The database and the remote access control can only be accessed by the administrators IP-address. That means even if you know the password to the database, you have no access to it. We also use a custom client that must be used to play on the server, otherwise you wont be able to login. It's secure and protected against all types of bots. So this server is protected against bot. Besides, we also have a protection system in-game.

Features
The features that will be mentioned are only the most important ones, stuff like Training Monks, Mana runes and others are not mentioned but do exists.

- 180+ Houses, including guildhalls.
- 120+ Quests
- All Real Tibia Items, including custom ones.
- All Real Tibia Monsters, including custom ones.
- Custom Spells.
- A great map to discover. (10% of it is the Evolutions map, because this map is based on it.)
- A well mapped server.
- A lot of battle arenas.
- Guild Battles (Can be viewed at the website)
- No known bugs.
- Bot-safe.
- Always Updating

...and a lot more. Just try it out and discover by yourself.

Server Info

Forum: Swevolutions Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Client: Swevolutions - Downloads
Rates:
- Exp: 190x - 1x (Stages from level 1 to 500)
- Skill: 45x
- Magic: 45x
- Loot: 3x

Worlds: Oldera(PvP), Lurana(PvP), Elvera(PvP-Enforced) Yes, we have multi-worlds like in real tibia.

Feel free to ask for more information and give suggestions in this thread. :)

And please, don't be rude, if you think there is a few bad things in this server, just give us suggestions how to fix it instead of saying that "it sux". Also, the custom client is safe, the is no key-logger or virus in it, just scan it yourself if you are unsure. Thank you!

Good Luck and have fun!

Last edited:
Hehe, I hope I'll get more in-coming posts. I want to hear your opinion. :)

I played it before very nice server i think it was everything in swe before and it had really not much player's.. also i think that your brother was playing and i soloed him and promised you that ill be the highest level till tomorow and i was the highest player and you didnt give me the gm as promised you ip banished me =D if im right that its the server what i played well its a nice serv

It's laggfree, witch is great. Nice PvP feeling and all. But I want more tps..

wow... i remember this server.. long time ago hah :)
but playing newlineots.eu atm, so.
Gl :)

Is the IP swev.se? Because I made 2 accounts on your homepage and I can't log in to the server, "wrong account/password"...

Mazen. Behöver du en 24/7 Hoster utan kicks & Laggs ?
Jag kan hosta. för att jag spelar på laptop nu för tiden.
Behöver bara en Gamemaster. Men kommer spela mest på en Normal char
Och inte hota att banna folk osv..

Sorry about that, I'm re-uploading.

okay.. hmm, is it uploaded? cuz i cant get it.. could you change upload site or something? speedyshare? ;o or else, its my connection.. pretty weird cuz every other site runs smooth

okay.. hmm, is it uploaded? cuz i cant get it.. could you change upload site or something? speedyshare? ;o or else, its my connection.. pretty weird cuz every other site runs smooth

Idk, I uploaded at uploadhyper again, but the new link doesn't seem to work. :(

I'm going to try speedyshare.

Back
Top Bottom