• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Therran BETA 2 Custom Client - OPENING SOON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will your character you level up here now disapear when the game starts for real?

Everything worked great for me. Installed and opened. To bad i have to go to work in 40 mins when the server starts. But i will be looking to get on it tonight and test it again.

torrent dont work, 35kB/s downloading via edge or firefox :D normally i have like 1MB/s

torrent dont work, 35kB/s downloading via edge or firefox :D normally i have like 1MB/s
I don't know how to respond to that. It took me about 3-5 minute to download and install the client, and my internet is pretty crap.

That could be because everyone is downloading it at the same time :p
May be because of this.

Edit: People that download through the torrent, could you please keep seeding for a day to come? It would speed up the download for everyone else. :)
Thanks in advance.

I don't know how to respond to that. It took me about 3-5 minute to download and install the client, and my internet is pretty crap.

May be because of this.

Edit: People that download through the torrent, could you please keep seeding for a day to come? It would speed up the download for everyone else. :)
Thanks in advance.
Can you make a alternative download with a zip bundle? I mean without the setup installer :)
Thanks.

Downloaded via torrent, took me 19 minutes. -crap connection i've-
setup works and launcher runs good

edit: i liked the music xD

works fine for me (win7) but i cant tab down the client, so i cannot see my desktop f.e

Anyone will be streaming ? I cant play atm but I would love to watch it atleast.

First bugs I've encountered:

• Website allows for underscores to be used in names
  • Limiting your framerate will limit it to ten under what you set it to. (example: set at 60, but limited to 50)
  • The larvae task doesn't start counting your kills until level 9 - Unconfirmed
  • 268, 1007, 9 The water borders clip through the cave borders slightly.
  • When a creature goes into invis you will still have them "targeted" (i.e. red square) but will need to retarget it to continue attacking it.
  • Regeneration timer goes down by 3 seconds and not every second.
  • Any window on the left side of the screen has a possibility to clip into the experience window below. example
  • The trade menu will always leave off on the are you last scrolled to. (Say you scroll down to the bottom, when you go into another trade menu, same npc or different, it will scroll to the bottom)
  • If there is a quest with a bag in a container it will say "This weigh's too much" but if it's a single item such as meat, it will drop to the ground. This happened on the great wall where there is a quest for 3 meat
  • If you have no capacity, when doing the steel helmet quest, it gives the message "You have found a steel helmet weighing 4600.00 oz. You have no capacity."
  • Ground / border error 954, 697, 9.
  • Missing tile here one square north west: 666, 590, 10
  • You're able to move the inventory tab, despite not being suppose to.
  • In trade you are unable to 'look' at items you can't afford / don't have.
  • In the market you're able to sell some tiles. (All categories have incorrect sprites)
  • I also want this iron token. ( A lot of items are name incorrectly in these tabs)
  • Nightstalkers volume is too loud.
  • You can't go up a ladder with any item on top of it.
  • Wild warrior bodies don't have the "up" arrow on them.
  • Bandits pushed a chest onto this bookcase. 1282, 690, 8.
  • The holy tible you get from the priestess quest has no text in it. (It probably should)
  • Can't eat eggs.
  • You can't share exp in a party. (with the time I tried, but other people were able to)
  • Missing tile above 364, 1050, 7.
  • With three sorcerers killing Tridentifera there are major framerate drops.. (Usually at 140+ and it drops down to 40.) I feel this is poor optimization as my pc is pretty decent.
  • You are unable to swim in Ramurika pool's left most tiles
Suggestion:
Have the default interface framerate raised to 30, having it at 5 is wayy too low.

Last edited:
people please, keep calm and start POSTING THOSE FUCKING SCREENS!!!!!!!!
I wanna see!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.