• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Valdora 7.72 Real Map [HIGH-STAGED-EXP] [HIGH-LOOT] [BACK ONLINE]

There are no so called "spoofing". I think you all know it.
But really, if a pllayer gets hacked or "hacked, I can't really help you until I have fixed the recover account feature.
And Rotiz, you are Lol Bug Or i'm sure. You gt your account and I can't really give you your levels back. Sorry.

Well, looks like he's taken his server offline now, so much for 'be around for years'. :$

There are no so called "spoofing". I think you all know it.
But really, if a pllayer gets hacked or "hacked, I can't really help you until I have fixed the recover account feature.
And Rotiz, you are Lol Bug Or i'm sure. You gt your account and I can't really give you your levels back. Sorry.

Edit:

I dont got my char back, lol bug or was hacked and rooked but he didnt change the pw, But redcore the pw is changed and there is no way to get it back you said, so dunno what u're talking about.

Last edited:
I couldnt care less I cannot fight in this server anymore because there are two teams. Liseks bot team and Vidfamnes non-pvp team who is a disgrace to Swedens otherwise "good reputation" in Tibia. None of them are really fun to fight against. Its just two things:

1. I tried to be a nice guy and helped someone (turns out to be Vidfamne) to get Tibicam working and in return he was an asshole.

2. I dont care about my char but Sammys char and Bobs house was wiped as well.

Maybe I will level up a char in a few weeks when I got time to play again. Until then I hope Vidfamne sign up for Masterclass...

lol... Ur not leader of masterclass.. everyone who wanna sign up for masterclass feel free to pm "Balls of steel"!

I couldnt care less I cannot fight in this server anymore because there are two teams. Liseks bot team and Vidfamnes non-pvp team who is a disgrace to Swedens otherwise "good reputation" in Tibia. None of them are really fun to fight against. Its just two things:

1. I tried to be a nice guy and helped someone (turns out to be Vidfamne) to get Tibicam working and in return he was an asshole.

2. I dont care about my char but Sammys char and Bobs house was wiped as well.

Maybe I will level up a char in a few weeks when I got time to play again. Until then I hope Vidfamne sign up for Masterclass...

i dont care, since it was simonas chars. but bobek writez'

"alex send the vildfame guys tibiacam folder with simons chats acc info
and the retard loged the mage inside my house
redcore is also hacked"

lol i didn't think alex have slow brain like i use to have but i see there is more than me that can have it =D
anyway i dont care neither, in the beginning it was my chars than i gave them away to alex and he make fail move "lOL FOR TROYA"
@simona

Yea i need my char back to, i changed password on it and now i cant loggin. i made a new account and changed password on that one, and cant loggin. so if you play here dont change your password.

No it ain't, there's no other 'old school' high rates with 50-80 players online, and servers need time to mature.

A rotten apple will never mature. Just wait for next server by Ryan or Donman.

Back