• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Valdora 7.72 Real Map [HIGH-STAGED-EXP] [HIGH-LOOT] [BACK ONLINE]

Oh there's something quite strange, the chars that were online this morning, Tony Montana, frank costello and don corleone are now all MAGICALLY deleted!

I guess since the GM knew we were onto him he'll have to make 3 or 4 more lvl 100 mages for him and his mates then gift them all with mag lvl 65 and zero death loss.

Or maybe MAGICALLY they all decided to delete themselves after I posted in this thread?
Yeah, maybe.

I'm saying that that Tony dude called me a botter, then he said he had a movie and will post it to the GM. He was 100% sure I botted so I wonder why the "corrupt" GM wouldn't ban me in the first place. It might be some RL's of him though.

Wow you're smart! :)

And im supposed to be the kid -.-

Btw, I admit there's a chance I could be wrong, and maybe those were completely lagless br's that have school at 3am and that went ahead and deleted themselves for a laugh.

GM valdora might be a good guy, just waiting to hear his explanation of all of this.

Deleted 6 characters from a battle this morning. (manafluid and uh at the same time)

1: Your server is a fucking joke.
2: You lie about the servers features, spoofing data to make a higher peak record in players online, what do you actually gain on it?
3: Your server will face its own grave soon enough dear fellow, it always does.
4: Stop being a jellous kid and just stop your "project" because it will never work.
5: I have never ever sat my feet on your crappy server

Go figure yourself out since you seem to be quite lost.

You suck, you can't do anything right, your a pathetic loser whose I highly recomend to commit suicide.

You are worthless Joel. No one likes you, no one.

Remember that you are a little fucking kid that can't do shit right.

1: Your server is a fucking joke.
2: You lie about the servers features, spoofing data to make a higher peak record in players online, what do you actually gain on it?
3: Your server will face its own grave soon enough dear fellow, it always does.
4: Stop being a jellous kid and just stop your "project" because it will never work.
5: I have never ever sat my feet on your crappy server

Go figure yourself out since you seem to be quite lost.

You suck, you can't do anything right, your a pathetic loser whose I highly recomend to commit suicide.

You are worthless Joel. No one likes you, no one.

Remember that you are a little fucking kid that can't do shit right.

got banned or smthg? roidrage zomgg

@ses, You are actually the "fucking joke". What features have I lied about? I really want you to answer.
Spoofing characters? And you have never been online on the server? In what position are you to even say that? If you would play the server, you would know.
All high-rated server faces its grave sooner or later because people level fast, war fast, retire fast.
"STOP BEING A JEALOUS KID" <-- ?!?!?! - You are the only one thats jealous, obvious isn't it?
You have never sat your foot on the server, explains your stupidity.. You are really fucking retarded. Honestly.

Edit: Do you even understand how stupid this makes you look?

Haha the vidfamne's actually hacked someone on a highrate OT? They couldn't fight us the clean with, they couldnt fight us with all of them being 130-150 and now they even hacked the enemies? whahaha who are those kids? xd

Lol dno why they rook lol bug or but not redcore <,< however, wont get the char back so dno if we have a team here anymore ???? =S

Back