• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Valdora 7.72 Real Map [HIGH-STAGED-EXP] [HIGH-LOOT] [BACK ONLINE]

@Hoodnasty, please don't comment if you don't know what you're taling about. SD is 440 mana, for OF COURSE 1x.
Somebody asked to change this;
2x runes.
exura vita 80 mana.
Change server name..
Make highrate..
Make ml, 2-3 points higher..

I will not make sds/uhs 2x, I wan't the server to be atleast a little bit realistic.
I won't change mana to 80, the reason as above.
I won't change the server name.
I won't change the EXP. (atleast not higher)
Magic level could be changed though.

Also; it is very hard to get players now because there are many other servers that already got alot of players.

Why reset it and change NOTHING?

You went from an average of 20 - 30 online at times with about 40 - 50 active players... To a high score list of 20 characters and an average online of 1. :w00t::p

@Hoodnasty, please don't comment if you don't know what you're taling about. SD is 440 mana, for OF COURSE 1x.
2x runes.
exura vita 80 mana.
Change server name..
Make highrate..

I will not make sds/uhs 2x, I wan't the server to be atleast a little bit realistic.

Also; it is very hard to get players now because there are many other servers that already got alot of players.

Then deal with this amount of players online :)

Then deal with this amount of players online :)

agree.. Valdora, u dont know what we want for kind of ot maybe.. ur not the player ur the hoster so u should let the players have our suggestions and fix them.. well what i've heard from few ppl is that you just give out acc pw to ur friends so u can go fight etc...

If you want donating players you should start a server where players want to be in the first place. 2x runes make in unrealistic? Sure, but you drop a lot of players who finance their hunting by making their own runes. Vita for 160, also unrealistic? Yep, why not, but you drop a lot of players who finance their hunting by having mana left for healing.

Et cetera

2x runes.
exura vita 80 mana.
Change server name..
Make highrate..

your even more dumb then you looked.. you really think it is hard to get players because there are many other servers online.? well in this case its not the problem. for a 7.7 server it should be easy to 'steal' the players of servers like illuminate or realdera~ because they are just simply 7.6 server. but since you made this 7.7 also lowrate they just won't bother starting anywhere else anymore. gl with 5 players a day online. like evulclown says why reset and change nothing. gl and cu (L)

If you won't make it high rate, and fix the things we said, this ot will fail. If you make it highrate, this ot will have more players. So what should u choose? I think its easy to choose. Atleast for me it is.

lol its high rated, I get almost one level each dragon on level 40~

Edit: if you think its unrealistic with 2x runes? whats than 5 million experience?

AUHSahushushuASHUAshuAHUSauhsAUHShsAHSUahsuAHSUhsuAHSUahasuAHSAUshAUHSUhsuAHSUashAhu, gz ot, Alot players on ;p
GM Valdora is:
Idiot
Idiot
Idiot
Idiot
Noob
Bastard
Idiot
Idiot
Big Idiot

It is high-rated, lol. I don't want 2x sds/uhs because then I want to change every rune to the double charge, and I don't want to do that. Also I would have to change the price. Obviously I just want to keep the runes/spells as 7.72.

Back