• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Valdora 7.72 Real Map [HIGH-STAGED-EXP] [HIGH-LOOT] [BACK ONLINE]

Hey, tell me. Is this server worth playing on? I mean more serious playing, not killing time.

Yes it will be worth playing, but the GM needs to change a bit, but it is worth playing yes, we only need some more players, so he should advertise a lill bit too.

Ok guys, good news!

I have increased the loot rate from 3x to 4x, should help alot.

If anybody here is playing or will play, please respond how much cash you got in like level 30/50/80/100.

from now on i'll quote your posts since you have a habit of editing you posts making others look silly

Hey, tell me. Is this server worth playing on? I mean more serious playing, not killing time.

the server is good, very good infact but there's not enough players. all u can do is join and be +1 and hope other ppl join too ^^

SammyNSC, are you stupid or just mad?

I edited the post because I said I MIGHT change the loot rate, and in the edit I said I DID CHANGE.

valdora, either u change or not, 50% of players dont check otland, or ur ot, they prolly think its just like it was..
All you need to do, Is to reset It with new rates, New changes..
Change its name, So people think its another brand new serv, And advertise it again..
Belief me ;p.
Btw.. Realdera/Illuminate off atm..
You have a good oportunity to attract players now :')

SammyNSC, are you stupid or just mad?

I edited the post because I said I MIGHT change the loot rate, and in the edit I said I DID CHANGE.

no nuublet, you asked if it would help.

p.s. mods can see edited posts, no need to get your panties all hot when it can be proven your lying:]

Lying with what? I know I edited the post and that was what I wrote, even did the same edit on the website.
Oh sorry, I forgot: "I said I MIGHT change the loot rate, and asked if it would help alot". Big deal? No.

valdora, either u change or not, 50% of players dont check otland, or ur ot, they prolly think its just like it was..
All you need to do, Is to reset It with new rates, New changes..
Change its name, So people think its another brand new serv, And advertise it again..
Belief me ;p.
Btw.. Realdera/Illuminate off atm..
You have a good oportunity to attract players now :')

Or you start to play and maybe they come to kill you, no offense.
I know it's a good idea but I rather not reset again because 90% will still know it's Valdora.

Last edited:
And that didn't even have to do with you? And you don't even play the server? Why are you here?

if he deletes all chars again no way ill play his servs ever^^

tho ye, ip change and fresh advertisement would help in population

Omg He is a real thief he stole from vedera.servegame.com the favicon and the background behind the header image and still thinking why i have only 3 ppl online

i can give u the answers on that your ot = fail and yourself 2

sorry for bad english

greetsss 53701688

Back